Terminator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminator

I got this in the mail yesterday, and it's a damn great record! Especially I like the "Brass Knuckles" track. What would you recommend in the same style as this track?
    Thanks

Bits of that LP are on his De Wolfe "Big Beat" lp so you could try and get that one.

I always think that Simon Park's "Venus Fly Trap" and "Something in the Air" LPs are quite similar to "Terminator"...could just be me though
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

I havent heard 'soft rock' but I'm pretty sure it has some great funky moments on it too. It seems to be creeping up and up in price which is really annoying!
      www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (sermad @ Mar. 16 2004,12:22)]I havent heard &#39;soft rock&#39; but I&#39;m pretty sure it has some great funky moments on it too. It seems to be creeping up and up in price which is really annoying&#33;
        it has a few, but it&#39;s not his best work, imo. a bit too busy for my liking.

in fact i think it&#39;s vastly over-rated and nowhere near worth the price it seems to go for. keep watching the charities..

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (sermad @ Mar. 16 2004,12:22)]I havent heard &#39;soft rock&#39; but I&#39;m pretty sure it has some great funky moments on it too. It seems to be creeping up and up in price which is really annoying&#33;
          I&#39;m prepared to trade my copy Serms if you&#39;re interested.
          Matt Hero

Comment

Working...
          X