Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiller memorandum

Anyone got this John Barry OST?
    Been offered it, but don't know if it's any good or what price.
    Cheers
    You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (BoneyVotel @ Mar. 17 2004,00:08)]Been offered it, but don't know if it's any good or what price.
    Am I right in thinking that this is the film version of Quiller, the TV show whose theme we all know and bug out to?

Anyway, I'm not sure that the OST is particurlarly funky or owt, but pricewise I think you're looking at around £20-30.
    Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Oh, here ya go - some info on the soundtrack. And yes, it is the film of Quiller.

http://www.quiller.net/movies/quillersoundtrack.html

Comment

Nice one fellas, thought it must be connected to the Quiller we know.
        See what price they want, i know the book price is £30/£40.
        Ill only have a pop if it's under a ten spot.
        You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (BoneyVotel @ Mar. 17 2004,01:13)]Nice one fellas, thought it must be connected to the Quiller we know.
          Fellas? There can be only one...  

Glad to be of service my man

Comment

Ain't no man fucks with Takeshi.

If anyone's seen 'Zatiochi' yet, a capsule review would be nice as I'm supposed to be going this weekend.

If the Master Kitano is on form, it will be a fine show indeed.
            Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Or even 'Zatoichi'.
              Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Lost touch with Takeshi's movies lately... I take it Zatoichi is his latest? Last one I saw was Brother, which was the worst thing he's ever done and a shit film period. I guess that was down to it being a US production, US crew etc.

Hope this is Takeshi back on form...
                http://wakeupanddie.com
                http://weirdgearnyc.com
                http://makethingsmatter.com

Comment

Ahhh, I was just in a total reverie about 'Battle Royale' there.

And in particular, Mitsuko. I would marry her.

I still have a penchant for 'Violent Cop' and obviously, 'Sonatine' is great, but in a less visceral way.

From all media reviews, 'Zatoichi' is a true return to form.

I tingle...
                  Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] ]Nice one fellas, thought it must be connected to the Quiller we know
                    I've got this (thank Colin) and unfortunately the music bears no resemblance to the BBC Quiller - it's the usual Barry spy jazz type stuff - this is not a bad thing, it's just not funky.
                    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (Benicio Del Toffo @ Mar. 17 2004,08:35)]Ain't no man fucks with Takeshi.

If anyone's seen 'Zatiochi' yet, a capsule review would be nice as I'm supposed to be going this weekend.

If the Master Kitano is on form, it will be a fine show indeed.
                      Haven't seen it yet - going on Friday with my new date, the lovely, blonde, Swedish Anna. Life is sho nuff good!!

Comment

Working...
                      X