Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know this is another ebay post....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2598931178

This one is unbelievable. Unless I'm missing something here, this is, or certainly was, a dollar bin record.

And not that good. Anybody want my one for £200?

When even mmcm68 is only bidding £31 you've got to question what the record's worth...

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Yeah, anyone know who mmcm68 is ? I tend to just give up when I see that id as the high bidder. Or digdug_1 for that matter.
      Matt Hero

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (Belson @ Mar. 17 2004,13:47)]And not that good. Anybody want my one for £200?
        Christ! Bung it on ebay and find out I say!!
        Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Mar. 17 2004,13:58)]When even mmcm68 is only bidding £31 you've got to question what the record's worth...

I sold some records to him very friendly and correct (but i have to admit he must have deep pockets )

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (pokester @ Mar. 17 2004,14:10)]
            Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ Mar. 17 2004,13:58)]When even mmcm68 is only bidding £31 you've got to question what the record's worth...

I sold some records to him very friendly and correct (but i have to admit he must have deep pockets )
            I've heard the same too. I'm just jealous of his apparently endless wealth (if I had it I'd do exactly the same and spend it on records).  
            You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

somebody smells money

just check his discription

streedancer

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (vibra @ Mar. 16 2004,15:05)]
                Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (Belson @ Mar. 17 2004,13:47)]And not that good. Anybody want my one for £200?
                Christ! Bung it on ebay and find out I say!!
                Ha! That said, the week after a Strut KPM Cd went for £40 I happened to have one on that went for about £3.50...

As the old saying (nearly) goes: "It only takes two idiots to blow an ebay auction into the stratosphere, Grasshopper"
                a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (wayne @ Mar. 17 2004,14:53)]As the old saying (nearly) goes: "It only takes two idiots to blow an ebay auction into the stratosphere, Grasshopper"
                  'Tis the way of the sweaty palm, master'.

Comment

eBay again - money for nothing...

Comment

And forget the Star Wars box, I want this!!!

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                        Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ May 10 2004,14:35)]And forget the Star Wars box, I want this!!!
                        "Is there a word for this wonderful "treasure" from the 70s?"

Well , I can think of several...
                        Endless Tripe

Comment

Working...
                        X