Thomir pop asanovic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thomir pop asanovic

I picked up Majko Zemljo LP, really feeling three of the tracks on there. What else by this man is worth picking up??

peace.

pop !

some people like this one better some don't

Comment

POP is way better. Thats his only other lp. Although he's played with a lot of other bands.
      www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Hello all,

This is my first post here. I heard about this board from soulstrut, and as a lot of my vinyl interests have been european lately, I thought i&#39;d check it out.

I realize this is a rather pragmatic first post here on the boards, I was wondering why people prefer Pop to the other record reffered to above.

I&#39;m seeing a marked price difference on the web and was just curious if this had more to do with quality or rarity.

thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (sermad @ Mar. 17 2004,15:09)]POP is way better. Thats his only other lp. Although he&#39;s played with a lot of other bands.
          pop is rarer. i know sermad raves about it but we really disagree on this one&#33;

i much prefer the zeljko LP. pop&#39;s a bit more of a one-tracker.
          http://www.blaxploitation.com
          Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

Ed&#39;s right&#33; Pop is way overhyped. Zemljo is more progressive, you can get really deep into it.
            salchicha&#33;

Comment

hehehe. POP a one tracker&#33;

Get that wax outta your ears edward.

Both are amazing lps.
              www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Josipa Lisac&#39;s first LP, on which Asanovic contributes keyboards, has some excellent moments on it - it was apparently quite a big seller in Yugoslavia back in the day, but I&#39;ve only ever seen it once over here. &#39;Lejaz Od Suza&#39; is the track on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by theeman
                  pop is rarer. i know sermad raves about it but we really disagree on this one!

i much prefer the zeljko LP. pop's a bit more of a one-tracker.
                  majko zemlja is a killer, I got one lp from Time, the first group Asanovic played it, open a trade thread as well...

Comment

Working...
                  X