Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice new look !!!

Great upgrade fellas !

I like the avatar feature and the new Icons, but is there any way we can use em from our hard disks ? or can anyone host one for me ? (avatars that is)

these colours are fun too !!
    SECRET RUSSIAN ROMANTIC GUITAR PSYCH BREAKS

I'm very very scared. But then I fear change..... it's like seeing into the not too distant future.
    Matt Hero

Comment

and now i'm registerd
      Whats you're style ?

Comment

Woah! Just came in, & thought I'd walked into the wrong house... Still, much smarter than the one I expected...just have to work out how to get around it without tripping over the furniture. The blue is much easier on the eyes, too...

Good update: a bit of advice on Pye & the Tom Jones back catalogues are most welcome...

Comment

Cool...Im glad people are getting the hang of it!

I upgraded the current version of the board to the latest version - so it shares a lot of the old features. Just shinier bells and whistels etc etc.

Just to say THANKS to chris and sie for putting up with mine and The-E-Mans bothersome questions over the last few days - It was a great collective effort and hopefully the board will run a lot smoother now!

cheers
          www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Ok ive turned on the facility for uploading avatars. So now you dont need to host it somewhere else.

Go to UserCP-&gt;Personal Info-&gt;Avatar Options

And you just browse for a .jpeg and .gif and upload.

To active it you have to choose it from the menu and apply it. Everyone can use everyone else&#39;s avatars.

Comment

Sermad: like it really, just voted different to you in the poll to test all buttons&#33; But, hey, wouldn&#39;t we all rather be out digging - esp you &amp; the e man, as it looks like you&#39;ve all been hunched over a screen doing this for weeks... Now, where&#39;s the emoticon for &#39;3 cheers&#39; or &#39;round of applause&#39;, then??
              a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

[B] OH GOD THIS IS KILLER &#33;

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU V V &#33;
                AND CONGRATULATIONS AS WELL

Jack

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Is this one going to show more than 10 replies per page - I&#39;m gonna hold me breath until someone answers so holla ya&#39;ll&#33;&#33;

Comment

Hello folks, glad you&#39;re all getting on OK with the new board &#33;&#33;  

We only started looking into doing this on Wed/Thurs last week, so there really is the need to say a big thankyou to Ed and Serm for helping us out in such a short space of time.

Step forward lads and take the applause &#33;  

Cheers&#33;&#33;
                    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

The board now shows 30 posts per page..

That good enough for ya?

Comment

blimey&#33;
                        We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

Does this mean I&#39;m not going to be stuck on 89 posts any more?
                          http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

Wahey&#33;
                            http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] (admin @ May 01 2003,10:09)]The board now shows 30 posts per page..

That good enough for ya?  
                              Loose

Comment

Working...
                              X