• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first net radio show!

If you want you can hear me say "um" etc here on Wednesday from 8pm - 10pm

http://dialect.bettercode.com/
    Laminated with Clarifoil™

also see : davidhopkinson.org

Hopefully my show on a local amateur station will be web-streaming soon... might not really be deep enough for you folks, but it can be amusing to hear me and my offsider cuss at each other, our musical tastes can both fall under the general umbrella of "funk" but are really quite different.

Comment

I'm listening. Sounding good.

Comment

Thanks, Blighty . . . but, um, it's still the holding loop for some reason! ( I'm only guesting, not presenting and it was pre-recorded, so I'm not sure why . . . might be switched over at 9pm ]

Btw, Just installed broadband and just enjoyed your great Nightmares On Wax mix and am getting the Radiohead one now . . .

[ edit : just heard . . . some technical problem means no show ]

Comment

Cheers David. That'll explain why it didn't sound like you. Enjoyed the chaos though.

Comment

is this a regular thing or a one off?

Dialect sounds like an interesting project.
            www.myspace.com/usofaudio
            www.myspace.com/detectivesofperspective
            www.detectivesofperspective.com/

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (united states of audio @ Mar. 26 2004,18:23)]is this a regular thing or a one off?

Dialect sounds like an interesting project.
              hey USA, yep, Dialect's an ongoing thing. It's Tom the Flow's show that I was (meant) to be on, who I think you know from Bluescreen ( how did that go? Sorry I couldn't make it but a work ermergency came up ) Contact Tom and I'm sure he'd be up for ideas, also you could ask him about the 'Venn' & 'Shambala' festivals in Bristol for your AV thing maybe . . .

Comment

Tom the Flow? I don't think I know Tom (thats the guy from the cube right?) I only met Ali and Steve at the Bluescreen night. Unfortunately we had a tempremental DVD and so the piece didn't quite go according to plan
                but i just about managed to rescue it.

I have a copy on CD now if you're interested.

What are the Venn & Shambala festivals?

btw I'm hoping to be at the street logos night on wednesday at the cube if you're around.
                www.myspace.com/usofaudio
                www.myspace.com/detectivesofperspective
                www.detectivesofperspective.com/

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (united states of audio @ Mar. 28 2004,17:21)]Tom the Flow? I don't think I know Tom (thats the guy from the cube right?) I only met Ali and Steve at the Bluescreen night. Unfortunately we had a tempremental DVD and so the piece didn't quite go according to plan    
                  but i just about managed to rescue it.

I have a copy on CD now if you're interested.

What are the Venn & Shambala festivals?

btw I'm hoping to be at the street logos night on wednesday at the cube if you're around.
                  Yep, I should be there on Wednesday. Be good to hook up - and get a copy of the CD, and your 2nd SSteel mix - I may even have that darn NASA thing ready by then .. . !

Comment

Working...
                  X