Santi Latora

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santi Latora

Can anyone enlighten me on this chap? Which records should I look out for etc?

Ta very much.
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Don't know anything about the guy but I do have two of his records on the Durium label.

One is called Blue Flame, not a bad lp, best track is the title song.

The other is pretty sought after and often appears on lists for for around £70. The title of this one is The Sound Maker. The best thing on this lp is a great version of Skyscrapers which I played at one of the London Underground Meets.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Skyscrapers is on one of the Mo'Plen comps (& another track, a version of 'Jesus Christ superstar' turns up on comps occasionally, too). All I know is he was a sicilian keyboardist, & I've seem 2 LPs around: one a Movie Themes LP on Durium, the other called 'Music For electric Organ' (dunno label, but think it's early 70s issue). There's a 45 of Lara's Theme/Shadow Of Your Smile that appears on lists, too (on Durium, so probably off the Movie Themes LP). That's all I know, I'm afraid...
      a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

Santi Latora rare LP "Latin Soul" for sale! just 3 Euros starting price!

I'm selling a minti copy of a rare 1970s Santi Latora album on ebay... for just 3 euros + postage!

http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...sPageName=WDVW

Comment

Originally posted by DjBatman
          I'm selling a minti copy of a rare 1970s Santi Latora album on ebay... for just 3 euros + postage!
          You've waited THREE YEARS to tell us this??? Sheesh...
          Club stuff: www.facebook.com/DivineGlasgow

Mixes: https://www.mixcloud.com/andrewdivine/

Photos: www.instagram.com/divine_glasgow/

Comment

Working...
          X