Jarre ost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jarre ost

Just wondering if there was anything decent on this OST?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws....ry=1081

Anybody have the low down?
    For folks sake!

I sold my own copy a few years ago. What I can remember is a lot of moog and some lalala singings by a woman. No funk on this soundtrack but quite interesting and a pretty rare record. By far my favorite record from JM Jarre.
    The only sure and foreseeable attribute of human affairs is their unforseeability; hence the trivialility of all the attempts in order to reduce the human action to a single reason, even interest.
    Albert O. Hirschman (The concept of interest: from euphemism to tautology/1986)

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (Planman @ Mar. 27 2004,00:05)]I sold my own copy a few years ago. What I can remember is a lot of moog and some lalala singings by a woman. No funk on this soundtrack but quite interesting and a pretty rare record. By far my favorite record from JM Jarre.
      most people say it's the only jarre record to be good, had a listen but did not do it for me..
      How can someone with all that material make some crap records ..

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (Planman @ Mar. 27 2004,00:05)]I sold my own copy a few years ago. What I can remember is a lot of moog and some lalala singings by a woman. No funk on this soundtrack but quite interesting and a pretty rare record. By far my favorite record from JM Jarre.
        planman
        I got your md many thanks..
        Will listen to it as soon I get home

Comment

Working...
        X