Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little funk action for the weekend.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little funk action for the weekend.........

Friday 9th April, I'll be playing funk 45's, a dash of the new stuff, and just a little old school hiphop at the excellent GROOVEJUICE night in Penzance, Cornwall.

Venue is Bosuns Locker, doors open at 10pm and we finish at 2am.

You can find out more info here.

www.bosunsclub.com

Saturday 10th April provides another night of Hogwash at Bacchus Nightclub, Union Street, Kingston, Surrey. Myself and Wrongtom will be breaking out the roughness by way of raw funk 45's, a little crossover, and the inimitable mixing skills of said Thomas.

Here's the webflyer with all the important club bumph you'ld need to know.

http://www.webflyers.co.uk/Flyer/726

he's good that Wrong Tom...
    www.myspace.com/usofaudio
    www.myspace.com/detectivesofperspective
    www.detectivesofperspective.com/

Comment

Originally posted by [b
      Quote[/b] (united states of audio @ April 08 2004,11:01)]he's good that Wrong Tom...
      He is my friend with whom I make some music.

Fine chap.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (united states of audio @ April 08 2004,11:01)]he's good that Wrong Tom...
        And that Greg Belson ain't half bad either.
        You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ April 08 2004,11:18)]
          Originally posted by [b
          And that Greg Belson ain't half bad either.      
          Cheers Rich.

Recovered from y'birthday, mate?

Comment

I had a quiet one so yes, cheers (well, quiet as in a nice dinner and plenty of G&T's). A little blurry but no need for a dark room and ear plugs.

Don't envy you driving down to Cornwall and back this weekend, but it is a lovely part of the country.
            You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (Rich Hero @ April 08 2004,11:50)]Don't envy you driving down to Cornwall and back this weekend, but it is a lovely part of the country.
              Train prices are nearly a ton for tomorrow, so me and the missus will be driving - leaving the house at 3 in the morning and getting to Penzance in time for cream teas and a right royal fry up!

Miss all the rush and that.

Comment

Working...
              X