Happy easter ya'll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy easter ya'll

Happy Easter, hope you're having a nice day.

peace.

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (DJ Sheep @ April 10 2004,21:54)]Happy Easter, hope you're having a nice day.

peace.
    Same to you and make sure your lady cooks the man some iggz!!!
    new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Dude, he&#39;s Australian. Topical references are best restricted to Crocodile Dundee and jokes about Russell Crowe being a fat belligerent arsehole.

(Well, big Russ is actually kind of a New Zealander I guess, but he doesn&#39;t talk about it so neither will I. Some of us like to pretend that Hollywood&#39;s &quot;The Rock&quot; is a New Zealander too, because apparently he ate a mince pie once).

I&#39;m a New Zealander, and I look like this:

...well, mostly like the one in the middle, except a boy AND NOT A GIRL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I can understand you being confused by the name &quot;DJ Sheep&quot; though, since all sheep are honorary citizens of NZ and are entitled to apply for a Kiwi passport at any embassy worldwide.

Another night shift, yes.

Comment

All the Easter Bunny got me was a pretty mediocre record with a DJ Shadow sample on it by the way, but thanks for asking.

Can I still get US&#036;50 for limp Shadow samples on the &#39;bay or are the kids finally over it?

Comment

The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (formigo @ April 11 2004,14:22)]Dude, he&#39;s Australian.
            Surely that just means he lives on the West Island though Formigo?

Oh, and Happy Easter everyone. Some twat drove into me as I drove down west to see my Mum on Friday but after a good weekend of visiting people even the thought of getting that sorted doesn&#39;t seem so bad (although I&#39;m sure I&#39;ll see things differently tomorrow...).
            You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Yes... Hope everyone has enjoyed the long holiday weekend...

... started off with a Good Friday booter, came back with just one 45... &quot;Put In A Potterton&quot; promo-7&quot; from 1974. Nice easy tune with a splash of The Goodies on the flip for good measure... &#33;

Like most, spent the weekend visiting family and didn&#39;t think about records much.  

Back home now, got trades from 70&#39;s Kid to check out plus a load of Licorice Soul contract stuff to work on.

Waiting on your trades list, Rich Hero...  
              If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Manana Sie Vulture... (I&#39;ll write it on the back of my hand so I don&#39;t forget).
                You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Yes, its excellent eh?
                  Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] ] started off with a Good Friday booter, came back with just one 45... &quot;Put It In A Potterton&quot; promo-7&quot; from 1974. Nice easy tune with a splash of The Goodies on the flip for good measure... &#33;
                  The Garden Facebook Blog

Comment

Cheers for the piccie HG - nice &#33;

I never believed it was possible to combine the installation of a gas heating boiler and top easy music - until now &#33;

I wonder who was behind the track - &quot;Produced by Allardyce&quot; is as close as you get to credits...
                    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Working...
                    X