X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sie Vulture
    replied
    Cheers for the piccie HG - nice !

I never believed it was possible to combine the installation of a gas heating boiler and top easy music - until now !

I wonder who was behind the track - "Produced by Allardyce" is as close as you get to credits...

Leave a comment:

• Head Gardener
    replied
    Yes, its excellent eh?
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ] started off with a Good Friday booter, came back with just one 45... "Put It In A Potterton" promo-7" from 1974. Nice easy tune with a splash of The Goodies on the flip for good measure... !

Leave a comment:

• Rich Hero
    replied
    Manana Sie Vulture... (I'll write it on the back of my hand so I don't forget).

Leave a comment:

• Sie Vulture
    replied
    Yes... Hope everyone has enjoyed the long holiday weekend...

... started off with a Good Friday booter, came back with just one 45... "Put In A Potterton" promo-7" from 1974. Nice easy tune with a splash of The Goodies on the flip for good measure... !

Like most, spent the weekend visiting family and didn't think about records much.  

Back home now, got trades from 70's Kid to check out plus a load of Licorice Soul contract stuff to work on.

Waiting on your trades list, Rich Hero...  

Leave a comment:

• Rich Hero
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (formigo @ April 11 2004,14:22)]Dude, he's Australian.
    Surely that just means he lives on the West Island though Formigo?

Oh, and Happy Easter everyone. Some twat drove into me as I drove down west to see my Mum on Friday but after a good weekend of visiting people even the thought of getting that sorted doesn't seem so bad (although I'm sure I'll see things differently tomorrow...).

Leave a comment:

• Head Gardener
    replied

Leave a comment:

• formigo
    replied
    All the Easter Bunny got me was a pretty mediocre record with a DJ Shadow sample on it by the way, but thanks for asking.

Can I still get US$50 for limp Shadow samples on the 'bay or are the kids finally over it?

Leave a comment:

• formigo
    replied
    Dude, he's Australian. Topical references are best restricted to Crocodile Dundee and jokes about Russell Crowe being a fat belligerent arsehole.

(Well, big Russ is actually kind of a New Zealander I guess, but he doesn't talk about it so neither will I. Some of us like to pretend that Hollywood's "The Rock" is a New Zealander too, because apparently he ate a mince pie once).

I'm a New Zealander, and I look like this:

...well, mostly like the one in the middle, except a boy AND NOT A GIRL!!!!!

I can understand you being confused by the name "DJ Sheep" though, since all sheep are honorary citizens of NZ and are entitled to apply for a Kiwi passport at any embassy worldwide.

Another night shift, yes.

Leave a comment:

• Col Wolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (DJ Sheep @ April 10 2004,21:54)]Happy Easter, hope you're having a nice day.

peace.
    Same to you and make sure your lady cooks the man some iggz!!!

Leave a comment:

• DJ Sheep
    started a topic Happy easter ya'll

Happy easter ya'll

Happy Easter, hope you're having a nice day.

peace.
Working...
X