Dayream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dayream

I just bought the Dusty Fingers vol. 9 and noticed that there is a version of Daydream by Bernard Wystraete. I have other version by The Musicos on Discotheque No 2 album. Has someone else versioned it?

And for Dusty Kid: Why is the Wystraete version faded out on DF9? I really liked it and want to hear the whole thing?

click

Comment

To add to the list, there is a verison of 'Daydream' on my Cry Babies LP. Cry Babies are a Brazilian funk/psych band.
      records - one a week mixcloud
      records - one a week soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (left hand corner @ April 16 2004,10:02)]To add to the list, there is a verison of 'Daydream' on my Cry Babies LP. Cry Babies are a Brazilian funk/psych band.
        nice lp where did you get that

Comment

Picked it up with various other Brazilian LPs at a fair couple of years back.

Comment

"kool & gang" version by them is classic

Comment

Personally, Im no great fan of the LP. I think there are a lot better (and cheaper) Brazilian funk records out there. However, I seem to be in the minority. Most people seem to love it. A guy I know raves about it.

Comment

I understand but that's the point with lots of lp's not just brazilian

Comment

Working...
                X