Rediffusion compilation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rediffusion compilation

Looks like a Rediffusion compilation is about to drop as there is a sampler for it on sale now.

Check it out here
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Picked this up today and it&#39;s rather spiffing. Question is where are the tracks (apart from Birds and Brass) taken from? Are they all Rediffusion libraries?

Chris Karen - Upa Naguinho
    Harry Stoneham - Tom, Dick &amp; Harry
    Sam Sklair - Black Friday
    Pete Moore - The Way We Do It
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

I&#39;ve seen the three 10&quot; EP&#39;s, but is the lp/cd out yet?. And i dont recognise many of the tracks, so i&#39;m like Lee, wondering where are the cuts from?.
      derelicts of dialect

Comment

Also, whilst we&#39;re on the subject of compilations, anyone know where i can get that Peer international comp mentioned here a few weeks ago. I tried the link and, sods law, the damn lp isn&#39;t listed anymore. Looks like i left it too late again.....grrrrr. Any suggestions. Thanks in advance&#33;.
        derelicts of dialect

Comment

the sam sklair tracks i have (including &#39;black friday&#39 are all from rediffusion library albums. same with the chris karan tracks.

Comment

yeah, i need that peer comp as well. what was the label? anyone even remember the title?
            er

Comment

some of the tracks on the rediffusion comp were unreleased, just taken off masters at rediffusion.
              http://www.blaxploitation.com
              Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

Working...
              X