X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Col Wolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (john stapleton @ April 25 2004,21:59)]'SORRY NO INTERNATIONAL SALES NO EXCEPTIONS'....doesn't he want to sell his poxy 'HISS, CRACKLES TO AFFECT PLAY NOT A MINT COPY' record then?  
    haha! didn't see that he was 'one of them'. Can never fathom out why people won't sell things outside their own country. It's not as if they lose out over shipping costs, indeed, most tend to make extra out of the P&P rates.

Leave a comment:

• john stapleton
    replied
    'SORRY NO INTERNATIONAL SALES NO EXCEPTIONS'....doesn't he want to sell his poxy 'HISS, CRACKLES TO AFFECT PLAY NOT A MINT COPY' record then?

Leave a comment:

• Col Wolfe
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (john stapleton @ April 25 2004,21:06)]
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (urko @ April 25 2004,20:11)]Or maybe The Unrelated Segments  
    picked up 'story of my life' recently - i'd still like a 'where you gonna go' though one day....
    Here you go John
    segments 45
    paid a lot more for my copy a lot longer ago...

Leave a comment:

• john stapleton
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (urko @ April 25 2004,20:11)]Or maybe The Unrelated Segments  
    picked up 'story of my life' recently - i'd still like a 'where you gonna go' though one day....

Leave a comment:

• urko
    replied
    Or maybe The Unrelated Segments

Leave a comment:

• Dr Rubberfunk
    replied
    Damn, I was hoping for a thread about the Standells or something ::

Leave a comment:

• bboy parkz
    replied
    I have several 1000 records stashed in my garage, they are in plywood boxes covered over in a polystyrene sheet (I think itÂ’s a car cover). Every few years I check on them and condition seems to be fine, the covers feel a little cold, but not damp and certainly no signs of mould or damage. The vinyl seems perfect.
    Main thing I worry about is someone robbing them, so I put things like my mountain bike at the front of the garage, I feel a smackhead is ganna take that over some vinyl.

Leave a comment:

• MystDrF
    started a topic Garage music

Garage music

I'm about to move into a luxurious country pile that has a garage . I'm thinking of putting my vinyl children to live in the garage, which seems dry , clean etc. I guess the main concern would be temperature variations.

Anyone else stored their vinyl in similar surroundings ? any tips or warnings?

Thanks in advance

The car can rust to hell outside.
Working...
X