Pet Peeve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Peeve

'The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale.'

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

looks like someone emailed him and said 'you don't want to waste your time auctioning that - I'll give you twelve pounds for it now' or words to that effect...
    We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

That's what I though too. So I sent him a mail later that day to let him know that it went for over seventy quid last time it was up on the 'Bay. Bitter? Me???
      You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

which was it ?

Comment

Normally I stick a snipe in for something like this. If I see a guy saying 10 kpms or something I will always email them and see if they have others.

Thats how I got that had haul of deWolfes with tapes from the states. You gotta play the game...if you dont you miss out!
          www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

I've had some right good stuff for next to nowt by asking if there's any more - got a few tasty Boosey &amp; Hawkes that way.
            "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

</span>
              Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] ]
              which was it ?
              <span =''>It was 'You Made Me So Very Happy' by the John Schroeder Orchestra (an aside - anyone ever seen a copy on Pye/Picadilly?). And you're right about playing the game Sermad, that's what got me the most, I put it on my watch list the evening I saw it'd gone up and the next day it'd gone. ####! Normally I'll email the seller, just to show some interest, and snipe it at the end.

Comment

Working...
              X