On john mayer: radha krishna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On john mayer: radha krishna

I'm thinking of taking a punt on a copy of "Radha Krishna" by John Mayer but its a bit pricey (funnily enough, it's in an Oxfam).

Is it any good? Something about the cover gives off a bit of a dull vibe which has put me off so far....
    Endless Tripe

I'l take that as a "don't know" then. ....

Nowt on the net either.

I'll have to have a pop at it now, just in case....
    Endless Tripe

Comment

how much is 'a bit pricey'?

the John Mayer Indo-Jazz Etudes i picked up recently is good, but that's basically the same as the 3 Mayer/Harriott albums, just with a different jazz quintet, so that's not much use.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (bongolia @ April 27 2004,16:40)]how much is 'a bit pricey'?

the John Mayer Indo-Jazz Etudes i picked up recently is good, but that's basically the same as the 3 Mayer/Harriott albums, just with a different jazz quintet, so that's not much use.
        I think it was somewhere around the £20 mark. (Not that pricey really given the amount I chuck away on speculative rubbish most weeks...)
        Endless Tripe

Comment

did you get this in the end?

Comment

No. It had been in this shop up North for ages. I went back there this weekend and, of course, the record was nowhere to be seen. Darn it.

(They were in the midddle of a refit so i suppose it could re-surface once that's finished).

Still, found lots of other goodies at the weekend which softened the blow.
            Endless Tripe

Comment

Working...
            X