I love selectadisc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love selectadisc

Nottingham's best shop just came through for me yet again. Just been shopping for work-trousers in Muji, bought a couple of pairs even though I'm not too flush at the moment, left there feeling a bit guilty.

Went up to Selectadisc to mooch through their 2nd hand section, did my usual Z-A search and in the 'C' section, none other than Lyn Christopher for a fiver!! Get. Fucking. In!!! I also got Gary Bartz' 'Follow The Medicine Man' for £8.95 (probably purchased due to the euphoria of Lyn Christopher). So, I'm well happy now. OK, Lyn Christopher's a one-tracker, but she has nice breasts and holds her value on the 'Bay.

Selectadisc are also doing the Schifrin 'Dirty Harry Anthology' at £5.99 and that 'Roma Violenza' comp for £1.99 (which means they must be down to the last few).

I'm running round praising the Lord like Duvall in 'The Apostle'!
    Jet Boy stole my baby.

And me stuck at home working! Bugger...

Great racks, though. In Selectadisc, and on Lyn. So I'm told...
    a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

Lynn's rack's rock, I believe.
      You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Comment

Sorry to drag this thread up again.

Today's bargain at The 'disc is Johnny Harris' 'Movements' DBLP @ £3.99.

Anyone wants one, let me know. Failing that, go to the SoHo branch and help yourselves.
        Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

might have to pop in on the way home. i only have the boot at the moment, and the sound is a bit poor...

Comment

Working...
          X