Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by candiman View Post
    D, E, C, B, A, F
    (very close to your choice, I just thought there was too much spaces between the Bs and they could have been focussed on something else not each other).

Together is the perfume for girls in love because MIXED WITH PETROL AND LEATHER IT MAKES THE PERFECT COCKTAIL.

(My vote would go to yours though Babycart, brilliant).
    I like they way the couple in B are relaxed and laughing in each other's company. The lady in D looks a little nervous..

That's a brilliant prize, though. Sports car, driving lessons, free petrol and loads of schmutter. They'd probably just chuck a few iPhones and spa vouchers at them today.
    Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Well packed in a kraft envelope, more than a million french francs inside of this one :
      Click image for larger version

Name:	R-2914373-1307619856.gif.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	1040615
      Took me a few months to realize the baby weighed a ton. Well one month too many anyway to be able to change my treasure in brand new €.
      I was about to produce a nice photograph with my big bucks coming out of the Colette as i still have them both but that's too depressing for a Sunday – Sorry.

Comment

A million French francs...?!! How much would that’d been worth?
        Spirit Duplicator—collectable, charming, affordable... and also socially networked on FB / Twitter / Instagram.

Comment

We used to keep saying it that way even if a million Francs actually meant 15 000FRF in late 20th.
          (around 2 000£ of now)

Comment

Working...
          X