Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisbon and other portuguese spots

Hello there,

I planned to go to Portugal at the beginning of April. Not very sure yet.
    Is there anybody who could hit me with Lisbon or Porto shops adresses, flea markets etc., it would be cool. My knowledge is pretty weak about portuguese records, if anybody of ya knows gems, don't hesitate to give to share the names.

Buddah do you live in Lisbon ?

Cheers
    Planman
    The only sure and foreseeable attribute of human affairs is their unforseeability; hence the trivialility of all the attempts in order to reduce the human action to a single reason, even interest.
    Albert O. Hirschman (The concept of interest: from euphemism to tautology/1986)

hi... get over to Soul Strut and drop Joaquim, one of their DJ's, a line... he's a really nice guy, lives over there and knows all the spots...
    http://www.blaxploitation.com
    Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

Actually, there's also Buddah on this site. He's Portuguese, though I'm not sure where he lives.
      http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

Hi

i know joaquim very well and he is indeed knowlegable about the spots. I know a few also. And i am in lisbon. If u do come, drop me an email and i will get you my phone number. I will be more than happy to take you to a few spots. Be sure to come on a weekend, so i can take you to some fleamarkets (if u wanna be precise, try weekends with either 1st, 3rd or last sunday of the month, cause there's a nice fair happening on those sundays...).

cheers

rui

Comment

Thanks guys !
          Rui, I'll drop you an email if I manage to get a flight ticket. Thanks again.
          The only sure and foreseeable attribute of human affairs is their unforseeability; hence the trivialility of all the attempts in order to reduce the human action to a single reason, even interest.
          Albert O. Hirschman (The concept of interest: from euphemism to tautology/1986)

Comment

Working...
          X