City gardener!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City gardener!

on channel 4 are rinsing the de Wolfe! Least three tracks off the de wolfe sampler so far.

www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

fantastic&#33;

Comment

Yeah, two weeks ago they ended on a De Wolfe track. I&#39;m watching too- just had &#39;Main Chance&#39; off Bite Hard/ 70&#39;s soundtrack. They use the sampled CDs alot too.
      Library blog

Comment

I missed it - who&#39;s the production company?
        FunkyDown
        Facebook | Mixcloud | Soundcloud

Comment

I was mucking about on the computer and my girlfriend came in and said &#39;Soul Power is my favourite James Brown song&#39;.I didn&#39;t realise she was talking about the TV.Should&#39;ve guessed she was watching a lifestyle programme&#33;
          Back to Neuuuuuuuuuu!

Comment

Heard Syd Dale&#39;s &#39;London Life&#39; from Amphonic AMPS 111 on an ITV news item last night&#33;
            Barry Morgan&#39;s brother is a driving instructor

Comment

city gardener had a class selection last night. Shuggie Otis, James Brown and a load of library - very nice&#33;
              http://www.blaxploitation.com
              Chops for show, groove for dough.

Comment

Did you check that aileen wournos documentary later on C4? Amazing stuff - Any film which makes you feel compassion for an 8 times killer is pretty amazing filmmaking - With all these things you always feel manipulated by the film maker for liking a disgusting person - She was clearly unhinged though - baby at 13 and all that...
                www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

What was that track in &#39;city gardner&#39; toward the end that went &#39;Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday...&#39; I know there&#39;s a track called funky weekend by the Stylistics but it didn&#39;t sound like them.
                  Anyone help?
                  Library blog

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] (sermad @ May 12 2004,10:59)]Did you check that aileen wournos documentary later on C4?
                    &quot;It&#39;s the cops fault for letting me kill again&quot;.
                    Official Old School UK Hip Hop T-Shirts available at www.stylewarrior.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                    X