• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Martin Lovegrove
    Electric Prunes

• Martin Lovegrove
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (sermad @ May 12 2004,10:59)]Did you check that aileen wournos documentary later on C4?
    "It's the cops fault for letting me kill again".

Leave a comment:

• bionic boy
    Animated Egg

• bionic boy
    replied
    What was that track in 'city gardner' toward the end that went 'Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday...' I know there's a track called funky weekend by the Stylistics but it didn't sound like them.
    Anyone help?

Leave a comment:

• sermad
    Chocolate Rain

• sermad
    replied
    Did you check that aileen wournos documentary later on C4? Amazing stuff - Any film which makes you feel compassion for an 8 times killer is pretty amazing filmmaking - With all these things you always feel manipulated by the film maker for liking a disgusting person - She was clearly unhinged though - baby at 13 and all that...

Leave a comment:

• theeman
    Lonely Jelly

• theeman
    replied
    city gardener had a class selection last night. Shuggie Otis, James Brown and a load of library - very nice!

Leave a comment:

• Seventies Kid
    Animated Egg

• Seventies Kid
    replied
    Heard Syd Dale's 'London Life' from Amphonic AMPS 111 on an ITV news item last night!

Leave a comment:

• Mumbles
    Electric Prunes

• Mumbles
    replied
    I was mucking about on the computer and my girlfriend came in and said 'Soul Power is my favourite James Brown song'.I didn't realise she was talking about the TV.Should've guessed she was watching a lifestyle programme!

Leave a comment:

• Dr Rubberfunk
    Ugly Custard

• Dr Rubberfunk
    replied
    I missed it - who's the production company?

Leave a comment:

• bionic boy
    Animated Egg

• bionic boy
    replied
    Yeah, two weeks ago they ended on a De Wolfe track. I'm watching too- just had 'Main Chance' off Bite Hard/ 70's soundtrack. They use the sampled CDs alot too.

Leave a comment:

• wooly
    Ugly Custard

• wooly
    replied
    fantastic!

Leave a comment:

• sermad
    Chocolate Rain

• sermad
    started a topic City gardener!

City gardener!

on channel 4 are rinsing the de Wolfe! Least three tracks off the de wolfe sampler so far.

Working...
X