Fame at last!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fame at last!

Sie and Chris - you're responsible for a new ebay catagary!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws....3761390
    "..hole...road...middle thereof"

I was hoping that it was a better record than that though !

Lee - it was good to hook up at the weekend - many   's were sunk, much BS was spoken. A whole new series of "in-jokes that no-one else will laff at" evolved ( of which "Pike And Predator" and "Tribal Assets" were the best two IMHO ! ).

Great   's were found and I've a red face to prove I actually saw some sunshine. Better than Grimsby eh    ??    

Back to work....  
    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

And not a word to anyone about those     's I played you... or I'll take my hand off your face!

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] ] I've a red face to prove I actually saw some sunshine
        You sure it's not just a 'bath warm'?

Thanks again to for great weekend and don't worry those squirrels are between me, you and several search engines

Comment

Hahahaha !

Comment

I've hacked into Lee's computer already...
            There MUST be a Hymns-A-Swingin' in this box...

Comment

Mr D - you've got more squirrels than a Yukon fur trappers coat already! Leave my wheezy old iMac alone.

Comment

How would a squirrel do against a pike? or a bear?

(sorry, you had to be there I suppose...)

Comment

A squirrel once scratched me in the Botanics - I was teasing it with a nut. Nasty little buggers - my money is still on the ultimate fresh water predator though.

Comment

Ouch! Don't fancy getting scratched in the botanics myself...
                    There MUST be a Hymns-A-Swingin' in this box...

Comment

Well, if you will dangle your nuts in its face...
                      You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Working...
                      X