Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the...(ebay, again!)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ADME:B:SS:UK:1

We know when a mate buys it for you too.

yea i saw that too. what does this usually go for?

Comment

got mine for a whole lot cheaper although the condition on mine is reversed . I could most deff use a cleaner cover

Comment

Bout £30-40 these days.
        www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Ooooh Serm, if you can get me one for £30 - £40 quid, you&#39;ll be on the top of my Christmas card list for many years me old chum...

... Missed out on one of these up here in t&#39;north recently ... can&#39;t let it happen again &#33;
          If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Eh, what the...??? I mean, they even state that it&#39;s the Marble Arch reissue, if you couldn&#39;t tell from the sleeve, which means it doesn&#39;t have all the tracks off the Piccadilly LP.

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

i didn&#39;t expect Intoxica of all people to go all Recordkingz ILLCAPSLOCKRARE...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (Sie Vulture @ May 19 2004,09:05)]Ooooh Serm, if you can get me one for £30 - £40 quid, you&#39;ll be on the top of my Christmas card list for many years me old chum...

... Missed out on one of these up here in t&#39;north recently   ... can&#39;t let it happen again &#33;
                Ive seen demon fuzz many many many times topping out at £40 on ebay. Trust me dude&#33;
                www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Good God&#33; sixty sheets for the MA reissue... world&#39;s gone maaaad.

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] (bongolia @ May 19 2004,13:47)]i didn&#39;t expect Intoxica of all people to go all Recordkingz ILLCAPSLOCKRARE...
                    It&#39;s not too hyperbolic and the AMMOUNT of typos is minimal though.

But if the buyer is indeed a record store, what price will they put on it for a profit?&#33;?   Actually, mebbe I should conatct the second highest bidder...
                    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] ]Ive seen demon fuzz many many many times topping out at £40 on ebay. Trust me dude&#33;
                      I believe you Serm -  it&#39;s just I ain&#39;t all over the &#39;bay like I used to be a couple of years ago (reformed character y&#39;see..) and so I&#39;m not continually following auctions...

... drop me a line if you notice one.

As always, there&#39;ll be        all round by way of thanks...

Comment

Check out the wedge on that McCartney LP in their &#39;other items for sale&#39; though - blimey&#33;
                        "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (john stapleton @ May 19 2004,00:22)]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ADME:B:SS:UK:1

Maybe the guy&#39;s only interested in putting it on his wall for all his nerdy friends to see, and to show off online, ha ha&#33;
                          http://wakeupanddie.com
                          http://weirdgearnyc.com
                          http://makethingsmatter.com

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                            Quote[/b] (Nick Cope @ May 19 2004,14:33)]Maybe the guy&#39;s only interested in putting it on his wall for all his nerdy friends to see, and to show off online, ha ha&#33;
                            Exactly - cock comparing of the highest order.

Oooo I dunno though........those shelves are nice, did you get them in etc etc  

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] (Belson @ May 19 2004,14:43)]Oooo I dunno though........those shelves are nice, did you get them in etc etc  
                              Some of us like comparing shelving though Greg.  

Maybe he&#39;ll want my Saturn original of Sun Ra&#39;s &#39;Night Of The Purple Moon&#39;, condition VG+/M*

*(Where M stands for melted   ).

Comment

Working...
                              X