This really pisses me off!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This really pisses me off!

Just checked my feedback on Ebay to find that the same user has left 3 negative comments for me today, try to mail him to find out what the deal is and my mail is returned. Check all the feedback this guy has left for sellers!!!!!!!

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi....&de=off

Just contacted Ebay to inform them, they'll probably say too bad.

What a dick!!!!!!!!!& #33;!

What an utter, utter twat!!! Not good...

Check out the feedback songslurp left for him, compared to what he left for them! Prick.
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

I think having the responses to his feedback in German gives them an extra hint of menace, somehow......

He deserves a slap.

Comment

there's something very strange going on here - if you look at the feedback this person has left, then from aug 2001 to may 12 2004, they're all positive, made of proper sentences, and actually say something about the transaction. The there's a gap until yesterday, then there's about 35 entries, 100% negative, which just say 'bad'. Doesn't look like the same person to me - hacked account, perhaps?
        We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

'no longer a registered user' - top right, so I'd say something was up
          FunkyDown
          Facebook | Mixcloud | Soundcloud

Comment

Working...
          X