Charity pricing part 765....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charity pricing part 765....

I know it's been said a million times before, but....

Oxfam Bath
    nice-looking album by 'Osmosis' I think, priced at only £2.99 because a previous owner had WRITTEN HIS NAME ON THE VINYL - with a compass by the look of it - thus taking out an entire side of the LP.

Prince 'Lovesexy' LP - £24.99. Not a promo, picture disc, coloured vinyl edition, just a bog standard copy. What possible reason could there be for that? Not even slavish attention to the RC book prices with no concept of the 'real world' could produce that price - though it might explain the £40 Traffic LP in the same shop.
    We know when a mate buys it for you too.

see if they do trades: i'm sure you can turn up a couple Lovesexys for that Traffic LP.
    er

Comment

Beats me.

But I won't hear a word against the 'Fam at the moment. I got a load of goodness from my local yesterday (Birds'n' Brass; Sounds Galactic; Chico Lopez; a funky prog LP by Chris Barber(! a load of Redifusions, etc, etc. About 30 Lps altogether....) - all @ 99p a pop.
      Endless Tripe

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (son of stan @ May 26 2004,11:16)]Beats me.

But I won't hear a word against the 'Fam at the moment. I got a load of goodness from my local yesterday (Birds'n' Brass; Sounds Galactic; Chico Lopez; a funky prog LP by Chris Barber(! a load of Redifusions, etc, etc. About 30 Lps altogether....)  - all @ 99p a pop.  
        Have you read the Oxfam thread that I started, that only Sie has replied to yet??

We all know things have changed at Oxfam, but their latest venture may well send them into virtual professional music organisation.

I'm surprised more have not even the slightest whimper to say about it.

Are things to change radically at the 'Fam, taking other Charidees with it, leaving the UK digger out at the cold and already very dodgy car booties?

Comment

Working...
        X