God i love being on holiday episode 3.458

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God i love being on holiday episode 3.458

It's that time of year again that you all look forward to...HALF TERM!!!

First time in the charities for around a month due to work commitments, hopefully going to make up for that over the next few days.

Here are the best of todays finds:

Russ Henderson - Caribbean Carnival - West Indian Drums is the track - Double

Salena Jones - Everybody's Talkin About... - Great versions of Am I the Same Girl and Morning Dew - Double

Michel Legrand - Violent Violins - Di-gue-Ding-Ding - Track from early Karminsky comp - Double

Wilma Reading - Take a Closer Look at - Great version of Keep the Faith - Double

Niki Aukema - Nothing Free - Great folk funk track "Lucky Lost Sin", never ceases to amaze me how these things turn up in charities - Double

Sound Orchestral - Love me for a Reason - Not listened to this yet, usually something half decent on their records.

Peddlers - Fantastic Peddlers

MC Solaar - Nouveau Western

Casey and the Pressure Group - Powerhouse 7" - Great hammond stormer.

Also found about 20 folk LP's but can't be assed to list them.

On a different note I'm DJing at Smersh this Friday from around 9.30 to 11.00 if anyone fancies coming along. Apparently they're doing a special on Absinthe!!

Tune in tomorrow for my next gripping installment

So good you posted it twice! But no Duke Grant 'Go!'s then?!? Let us know if there is anything on that Sounds Orchestral...

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Is that Legrand up for trade?

Comment

Working...
      X