God i love being on holiday - the 45 edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God i love being on holiday - the 45 edition

Not much today in the way of quantity but found a few 45's that I'd like some detail on:

LP's

Jean Claude Borelly - Dolannes Melodie - Probably crap but has tracks arranged by Herve Roy.

Who - Quadrophenia Soundtrack

Faces - 2 Original of the Faces

45's - Bought these for a tenner each, anyone know what they're worth??

Mickey and the Soul Generation - Iron Leg / Chocolate - 2 Copies

The Soul Tornados - Crazy Legs / ???? can't read the other side due to water damage, anyone help?? - 2 Copies

cheers

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (llmod1 @ June 02 2004,15:27)]Not much today in the way of quantity but found a few 45's that I'd like some detail on:

LP's

Jean Claude Borelly - Dolannes Melodie - Probably crap but has tracks arranged by Herve Roy.

Who - Quadrophenia Soundtrack

Faces - 2 Original of the Faces

45's - Bought these for a tenner each, anyone know what they're worth??

Mickey and the Soul Generation - Iron Leg / Chocolate - 2 Copies

The Soul Tornados - Crazy Legs / ???? can't read the other side due to water damage, anyone help?? - 2 Copies

cheers
    Assumedly the label for the Iron Leg is Maxwell - they'll be £15 - £20 each tops.

The Soul Tornados - Crazy Legs should be on a yellow label if it's OG. £50 - £75 if they're mint.

Comment

Llmod - I've been after an "iron leg" for a while, if you want your money back plus, drop me an email.
      If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Likewise if you want to part with the Tornadoes 45 too. I've got one of their singles on Burt, but I don't think it's that one.

Either way, email/PM me...
        If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Working...
        X