• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One day i will kill him!

www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (sermad @ June 04 2004,01:10)]
    ?
    We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

????

or

????
      a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

sermad&#39;s been sniped again ??

fuggin oath, know the feelin&#33;

Comment

He&#39;s put a link under the Homer icon.

It goes to a Fahrenheit 9/11 trailer. I&#39;m not sure who he&#39;s planning to kill though. Michael Moore? Bush?

The trailer may make it obvious but I couldn&#39;t be arsed downloading it.

Comment

I was drunk last night&#33;
            www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

... and now the link doesn&#39;t work either - d&#39;oh &#33;

I&#39;m glad the film now has a US distributor. I want to see this film. Seems there&#39;s a bit of a Moore backlash going on in America at the minute, remember reading something about it a month or so back...
              If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

There was some dodgy editing going on in &#39;Bowling For Columbine&#39;. I love the guy. I&#39;ve been a fan since the BBC first started airing &#39;The Awful Truth&#39; but a number of critcisms aimed at &#39;BFC&#39; hold water and the way he dealt (or didn&#39;t) with those criticisms was pretty lame. Still looking forward to seeing Farenheit 9/11 though. Also really want to see &#39;The Corporation&#39;. Heard good things about that. And &#39;Supersize Me&#39; too which MTV are refusing to run adverts for. God bless this free world we live in.

The trailer&#39;s been a little too popular apparently.

http://www.fahrenheit911.com/

Comment

Working...
                X