Frank pourcel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank pourcel

On which record can I find his "flute thing"?

What do you consider as beeing some of his best stuff?

His version of 'Daydream' is boss, moody hip hop strings and and a fat backbeat. And don't let Sie or Chris try and persuade you otherwise...
    You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

'Flutey' is on the seldom seen 'Now' LP on Studio 2 Stereo. It has a picture of Concorde taking off on the cover - beware as he also, confusingly, has an LP called 'Concorde', which actually has it's moments too.
      "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

'You Only Live Twice' is good. appears on two different LPs and a Pourcel comp

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (LDJB @ June 08 2004,11:19)]'Flutey' is on the seldom seen 'Now' LP on Studio 2 Stereo. It has a picture of Concorde taking off on the cover - beware as he also, confusingly, has an LP called 'Concorde', which actually has it's moments too.
          I am pretty sure I left a copy of this LP in a charity shop the other week after I'd got to the "i'm- not-buying-any-more-of-this-rubbish-today stage". So there's one out there (probably)!
          Endless Tripe

Comment

'Fluty' came out on various LPs, depending on which country you're from - in France it was on one of the endless 'Amour, Danse et Violons' series, and I've got it on a budget Dutch set.

'Heya' (not the Outkast track&#33 on one of his French LPs (don't think it got a UK release) is great in a Johnny Harris-type way, and his version of 'Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye' is a personal fave too.

Comment

Working...
            X