Ok i admit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok i admit...

I'm scraping the barrel but james did do one good lp, but its a bit rare...
    kraut rock ist nicht tot!
    http://www.myspace.com/andyvotel
    http://www.myspace.com/voteldesign

Does it contain My Philosopy ('thou must make as many LP's as i can no matter what they contain&#39
    & "Jimmy" (as he's known to his friends)....

My want list has just been altered, sod Christine Harwood I want some of that steez.
    You can't take a stocking offa bare leg

Comment

Sorry, but that's not a proper JL joint: one, it isn't on Polydor, and two if it was his own work the cover wouldn't actually show KRS - just multiple James Lasts rocking Jimmy Saville shellies and jewellery, with a brick wall in Dortmund standing in for the Hood. If he did Sly Stone, Olatunji and Marvin Gaye in 1971, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he HAD knocked together a 'Capt'n James & The Happy Trumpets Pay Non-Stop Tribute To The Electro B-Boys Volume Two' in 1985, though...

Actually, I expect one'll turn up this weekend...  
      a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

And you call us sad. huh!
        www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

I think Biz Markie has doubles of that, with a promo poster of James guarding his window with an Uzi...

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Rich - Wasnt Biz saying thats where the &#39;Take me to the mardi gras&#39; without the bells is on?

Its really the cover....
            www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

click

Comment

and here

[ 4.1 Mb ]
                Laminated with Clarifoil™

also see : davidhopkinson.org

Comment

Working...
                X