In readiness for the weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In readiness for the weekend

i have no particular interest in football (but will obviously be partaking in the compulsory drinking part this weekend), however this makes me chuckle a fair bit :

badgers

http://www.footballbadgers.com

COME ON ENGLAND
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Sorry fellas, got my money on Spain.

Spain to win + Raul to be tournament top-scorer = 33-1 with Ladbrokes. I only dared lob a tenner at it though.

May the best team win.

As long as it isn&#39;t Germany.
      Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (Benicio Del Toffo @ June 11 2004,21:37)]May the best team win.

As long as it isn&#39;t Germany.
        top t-shirt
        new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

looking for a big game from the AB&#39;s tonight - many years ago I was in the same team as Xavier Rush whos back in at no.8 .. we were in the 3C&#39;s &#33;&#33; ha ha ..

it&#39;s gonna be zero degrees down in duno&#39;s - literally the bottom of the world

wheres Greg Belson at then &#33;&#33;

Comment

Shame it&#39;s only the aristocracy that cares about rugger in the U.K. then eh, otherwise I&#39;d take this moment to gloat exceedingly.

But these scruffs only care about &quot;soccer&quot; it would seem.

Comment

Some of us actively dislike the England Rugby XV - it&#39;s a class thing&#33;

Don&#39;t mind a bit of League, but the Union code is too often co-opted by the middle/upper-class wankers as a sphere in which they can continue to gloat over the benefits of inherent privilege.

Fucking let &#39;em all go to Twickenham in their Range Rovers, wear their Barbour jackets and quaff Pimms and then I can giggle as the Irish or French piss all over the England XV who are without doubt the luckiest international side of recent times.

England minus Jonny = beaten. They should never have won the world cup, lucky against Wales, lucky (with the weather) against France (who should have won the tournament) and were totally dependent on Wilkinson.

Fair play to the All-Blacks, the natural order has slowly been restored and the meritocracy of playing an expansive game that doesn&#39;t solely rely on having a strong goal-kicker has been rewarded. I&#39;m well happy with the result, particularly cos I think Clive Woodward is an arrogant wanker who needs a public comeuppance.

If only Jonah was still playing at that level.
              Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] ]http://www.comeontheengland.co.uk/
                Whatever happened to that link? It was quite amusing&#33;

The site it takes you to now seems to be a bit parasitic. Some of the amazing starwarskid.com links now end up at that site, with no obvious means of escape.
                Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Brilliant - tha game and Benico&#39;s wit

As you probably know,they teach scrummaging technique at primary school in New Zealand. Even the girls do it too. Everyone plays - it was always funny playing the private school gits and watching them get creamed by your pacific islander temamates &#33;&#33;

Comment

Working...
                  X