Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Library catalogs

Hi all,

I have been looking for old KPM, Chappell, De Wolfe, Bruton catalogs for ages. How easy are these to come by?

David
    God bless Fatso.

Very very hard mate.

Ive got kpm 1000-1100, some chappell (there are lots of cats), de wolfe, selected sound (some), regency line, amphonic, themes and mp2000. Thats off the top of my head so I might have more.

I type them up all the time and put them on my library site. www.thesoundlibrary.com

Keep checking that.
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Ive got a few; coloursound, JW, atmosphere, some chappell, themes (1985), sonoton and bruton.
      i don&#39;t use them much so would be happy to lend them to other vultures if that helps or i could bring them to the july brillo if any one wants to check them?
      www.myspace.com/thecromagnonband

http://www.wolfpeople.co.uk

Comment

this german guy had some brutons (if i remember correctly). have his email in my old mailbox, that is very messy. i&#39;ll have a look and see if i can find the mail. he seemed very friendly.

i actually thought that i was bidding for the whole catalogue of library records - me germans not that good

ít was one of these times when the library company had sent mails to people auctioning &quot;their property&quot; and the auction cancelled.
        er

Comment

I&#39;ve got a photocopy of KPM from 1001 to 1396 (2 separate &quot;volumes&quot and a photocopy of a very incomplete Bruton. Would love to get that Bruton completed and also see a vinyl Sonoton catalog. I&#39;ve typed out KPM 1200 series and am in the midst of typing out the 1300 series. I &quot;borrowed&quot; Sermad&#39;s 1000 and 1100 series, filled in what was missing and kept on with it. I&#39;ve got them in Word documents if anyone wants me to send them to their e-mail, just contact me. I can send along 1000 - 1309 or so....
          sigpic
          Gonzalo Duque "Gonzo"
          [email protected]
          http://hoodliners.blogspot.com My hoodliners for cars that I make!
          Westland, Michigan USA
          1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC

Comment

Working...
          X