Happy birthday ldjb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday ldjb

Another year older just means a bigger record collection, a few more wants found and about five times as many added to the list. I think you're down south in the stinky city today so you probably won't see this but happy diggings to you, sir.                

Yes, very nice to finally meet you, Lee. Have a birthday rummage around Haggle for me!
    http://wakeupanddie.com
    http://weirdgearnyc.com
    http://makethingsmatter.com

Comment

It was wicked to finally meet you lee. Many happy returns geeza.
      www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Good to see you, as ever, Lee&#33;

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

one day before me, lee - literally&#33;

have a great birthday.

Comment

Still yet to meet you Lee (will do sometime soon I&#39;m sure), but feel that we already have a meeting of the minds through our love of the black stuff.    

Have a top day my man...

Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

Thanks a lot you guys.

Just back from darn sarf - great to meet up with everyone at Brillo and hope to be back.

Big huge &#39;cheers mate&#39; to Matt Hero for putting me up, showing me the sights, doing some excellent trades and letting me hit his car with a bit of wood.
              "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (LDJB @ June 15 2004,18:14)]hit his car with a bit of wood.
                now that sounds like my kind of birthday&#33; cheers mate&#33;
                We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (LDJB @ June 15 2004,18:14)]letting me hit his car with a bit of wood.
                  No worries Lee, thanks for all the gear you brought down for me. Y&#39;kept that birthday business quiet eh &#33;

So should it take 3 men 2 hours to change a car battery ? If it&#39;s LDBJ, Colin Hero and me it does
                  Matt Hero

Comment

later than most ( sorry &#33; ) but  . . . happy birthday &#33;  

Laminated with Clarifoil™

also see : davidhopkinson.org

Comment

Happy birthday (what&#39;s left of it) - and thanks for the Bama Winds LP&#33;

Comment

I&#39;d like to add my belated Birthday wishes too&#33;

Should have met you at Brillo, but the lure of an invite to a BBQ + watching the footie in the garden was too strong...
                        He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

Working...
                        X