Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benicio Del Toffo
    replied
    It's a bit snide, but it was always going to happen and he's by no means the only one. If I notice someone's nicked my blurb, I just send them a sarky mail and let them know they're a cunt.

Nothing worth getting worked up over though, there are bigger fish to fry. And really, it's only the next logical step from using each other's knowledge and tips. Who on here doesn't use the knowledge freely provided here to go and add to their collections? We probably do the same thing after seeing items listed on eBay that we'd not heard of. It's not that big a leap to simply cut and paste someone else's text to help you make a profit when we all use someone else's knowledge to similarly benefit.

Anyway, the genie's out the bottle on this one, so just chill. Do what I do, send a little mail and sit back knowing that they inevitably feel just a tiny bit ashamed.

Leave a comment:

• Nick Cope
    replied
    That's the internet for you...

Leave a comment:

• Blighty
    started a topic Funkyserenity

Funkyserenity

Anyone know who this guy is? He steals blurbs from other peoples auctions (several from mine) and websites, steals audio links from places like Record Kingz and Tunes.co.uk and generally profits from other peoples hard work. It's pretty fucked up.
Working...
X