Motherfunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motherfunk

is anyone going to watch the fooball in the area of the salmon and compass??

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (motherfunk @ June 17 2004,12:53)]is anyone going to watch the fooball in the area of the salmon and compass??

I will be very close that area. Indeed, so close that I will actually be in the Salmon and Compass with the big screen up!

CU later jocko!

Comment

I think me. As I've said before, the Salmon has a big projection screen that comes down in front of the decks, with a black tarpaulin behind to block out light from the window behind. Sound is pumped through the PA. Seen it work before, crisp picture, works well.

Maybe even show the France game too, as it'll be over before the band starts, but projected on the wall, with sound off... Maybe...

I expect the Boogs will be there for the game too.
      http://wakeupanddie.com
      http://weirdgearnyc.com
      http://makethingsmatter.com

Comment

sweet what time you going there for si

Comment

Originally posted by [b
          Quote[/b] (motherfunk @ June 17 2004,13:06)]sweet what time you going there for si
          Hopefully as near KO as possible - got to do a sneaky one out the office a bit early and jump on tube for a couple of stops...

...get 'em in!

Comment

so what time is that??

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (motherfunk @ June 17 2004,13:12)]so what time is that??

5pm in old money
              or 1700 hrs in decimal

Comment

OHHHH YEAAAAA oh wait a min they dont sell it will have to be

Comment

We are all knocking off work so yeah I'll be there BABY!
                  www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

...greetings from switzerland&#33; i wish i could watch the game with you guys&#33;&#33;...just to see your faces when switzerland go ahead with 1-0...go switzerland go&#33;&#33;&#33;....olé olé...i bet that &quot;alex frei&quot; will shot the goal for us.
                    can you explain to me what this word means?

www.myspace.com/deenoakathedustybutton

Comment

www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

ha ha...hope you&#39;re protected for the defeat&#33;...
                        do you remember the first game of the last euro?...dont underestimate our team, baby&#33;&#33;&#33;...
                        can you explain to me what this word means?

www.myspace.com/deenoakathedustybutton

Comment

COME ON &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; I&#39;ll be buggering off home early too, quick shower, a splash of Brut and I&#39;ll be in front of the big screen in time for kick off &#33; Yeah &#33;

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

yes I am going to a local irisch pub and have a and watch on big screen ...

totti suspended for 3 matches

Comment

.. is Totti suspended for three games as a result of that rather vicious tackle in the last Italy game ?? He just got a yellow for it, yeah ?
                              If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Working...
                              X