Amusing record finds part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amusing record finds part 2

Not as down right fantastic as finding a record written by a Mr Cunt but it made me chuckle none the less. Now who has that elusive Wayne Carr album?

Is that the LP with the 'I can't get no satisfaction' cover on it?
    Official Old School UK Hip Hop T-Shirts available at www.stylewarrior.co.uk

Comment

No, I don't have the surname Carr or King, in case you're wondering. I blame the parents.

Whenever I see the phrase '...presents his organ' or 'plays his organ' I can never resist an infantile snigger. Which is a lot of sniggering in per average bootsale box, come to think of it.

Less 'Carry On...', but I'm always highly amused by that Englebert Humperdinck LP that seems to get everywhere:

'Twelve Great Songs...And 'Release Me''.
      a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

when this LPs in the house, you know votel isnt far behind...
        kraut rock ist nicht tot!
        http://www.myspace.com/andyvotel
        http://www.myspace.com/voteldesign

Comment

'Our Soul'...took me a while. Been a long day.

A long day during which I bought an LP by Fanny, no less...
          a giant steam-powered turntable in warwickshire plays six foot cement recordings of Prince Albert's speeches to the rejoicing populace

Comment

Ah, if only I could work this 'ere scanner - I'd post the cover of the Marble Arch LP by Simon Krapp and his Orchestra!

Comment

That Wayne King album is actually arranged by Nick Ingman. Not that I noticed until I got it home. It's crap though but well worth 50p.

Comment

Nick Ingman! I'll take it for the archive. Hell I'll take it round his house so he can profess his sins.
                www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Posted this before ages ago, but here you go again . . .
                  Laminated with Clarifoilâ„¢

also see : davidhopkinson.org

Comment

We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

when in Naples i looked for that Pooh record. saw loads of their other LPs but sadly none with as an amusing cover as that one.

Comment

http://www.claddaghrecords.com/www/i...x250/csm54.jpg

This guy is actually a highly respected Irish traditional musician. But that doesn&#39;t stop us sniggering at the unfortunate title of the album.
                        Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

here&#39;s one with him &quot;doing it &quot; italy

Comment

I feel like a naughty schoolboy sniggering at the back of the class to these&#33;

Takes me back to when I used to work in Asda and had the power of the tannoy.

&quot;Could wayne king clean a spillage in the beer section please&quot;
                            www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

&#39;Jenny Talls to reception please&#39; was a fave when I workied in a factory.
                              "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Working...
                              X