Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young scene

Hi vultures,

I was listening to FLAMBOYANT THEMES (thanks Bionic boy!!!-your MD is in the post), and noticed that the track "young Scene" is much longer than the version on Sound Gallery.
    How come?? Where did the sound gallery version come from?

David
    God bless Fatso.

The Sound Gallery version was an edit done by KPM in the early nineties for their CD 'The Sixties' - the Sound Gallery people just lifted it from the CD, rather than getting the full length version. This is the case with several of the KPM tracks on that CD, including 'Girl In A Sportscar', 'Boogie Juice' and 'The Riviera Affair', though the full versions all saw a commercial release in some form or another.

Comment

Also the track (is it 'Prestige Production'?) is longer than the version on Sound Gallery, used for Tarrant on TV.
      Looking forward to the MD, cheers.
      Library blog

Comment

Which brings me to another track on SOUND GALLERY. "Penthouse Suite" by Syd Dale. Is that another KPM track? Is there a longer version?

David
        God bless Fatso.

Comment

It's on Chorus & Orchestra (KPM 1049) as 'Man Friday'- it's a bit longer I think (2.24) and this is the Tarrant on TV one- not Prestige Production.
          Library blog

Comment

Hmmm, i was wondering from whence that track came, would anyone be kind enough to do me a tape or cd of this?. (any costs incured would be sorted by me).
            Many thanks.
            derelicts of dialect

Comment

mundays
              I'm happy to do you a Cd of 'Chorus & Orchestra'. I'm in the Midlands.
              Library blog

Comment

Working...
              X