Calling the cambridge headz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling the cambridge headz

Alright guys, I'm gonna be flying through Cambridge on Tuesday night, wondered who fancies meeting up for a couple of shandies and a chit-chat?

Looks like Rich Hero and I will be propping up a city centre bar from about 8pm onwards, anyone else live local and fancy joining us ?

Also - who's going to Hayden's gig on Saturday 26th ??

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

definitely heading into Newmarket for Hayden's bash - hope Eddie Pillar's bought some new records by now
    new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

oooh indeed

See you on Saturday Col...

One more thing - any of you guys miss the last Brillo and need a Licorice Soul 45 ? I&#39;ll bring some with me on Tuesday and Saturday... ?
      If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Hi Sie

I will be in attendance tomorrow.

I might even persuade long term board lurker (and soon to be husband to the lovely Pim) Rodders to tag along too.

I cannot confirm or deny that Mr Piller has purchased any new records but I can promise that Saturday will be a &#39;Hadrian Elephants Unoriginal Rare Groove Show&#39; Evening.

To make up for this there will be a 20 strong Thai Hen Party there......

Wheres the Thai-Lie Minogue smilie?
        He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

Wot no Dr Krackhead?

C&#39;mon Dr K. Are you up for a few jars?

e-mail/ring me &amp; I&#39;ll pick you up on my way into town.
          He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

Got hold of Dr K

He&#39;s up for it.

Sie, ring/e-mail me with what time to meet and where.

Will you be staying at the same hotel as before?

Oo er, that last sentence didn&#39;t read well did it?

If only I was on Soul Strut I could add - no homo -

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (Hadrian Elephant @ June 21 2004,17:31)]Got hold of Dr K

He&#39;s up for it.

Sie, ring/e-mail me with what time to meet and where.
              Ah yeah for the seamonster&#33;

Ditto Sie - lemme know and I&#39;ll see you all tomorrow. Oh, and don&#39;t forget that rekkid...

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Right you are. I&#39;ll be the one chewing fish heads while jackin&#39;up my crack pipe. Or possibly just drinking &#39;&#39; and talking shite.
                It ain&#39;t shakey

Comment

Cambridge aint far away&#33; I might come out and play. Rich - Got space on yee sofa?
                  www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Hi Guys - I&#39;m staying in the Crowne Plaza (same as last time Hayden) - I think it&#39;s right in the centre. Plan is to meet in the bar at 8pm. I&#39;ve got all your moby numbers, so I&#39;ll keep in touch as I speed down the A1 &#33;

... the more, the merrier &#33; I&#39;m trying to get Towny to come down with me...

Comment

Oi Hero - what blummin&#39; record ?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                        Quote[/b] (sermad @ June 21 2004,21:59)]Cambridge aint far away&#33; I might come out and play. Rich - Got space on yee sofa?
                        Yep, course you can crash mate&#33; Mail me geezer...

And I don&#39;t know what I was thinking of Sie?&#33;? I must&#39;ve meant CD...
                        You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (Sie Vulture @ June 22 2004,09:48)]I&#39;m trying to get Towny to come down with me...
                          Let me know if Townys coming Sie, as I can borrow some photos to show him that should make him smile.

Max found them clearing out his room the other week.

Theres some of Max &amp; Mick Godfrey on their mid 80&#39;s US buying trips, plus him at the Mecca etc

Comment

Haydz, Towny ain&#39;t coming, but bring the photo&#39;s anyway &#33;

Comment

BRASS NAIL,meaning TAIL

which is more plausible than door.

And for anyone who wasn&#39;t there ... that&#39;s the kind of hotel Sie stays in.
                              It ain&#39;t shakey

Comment

Working...
                              X