Big chill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big chill

My mate emailed me to say they are down to the last 400 tickets. So if you havent got yours - GO BUY!

FYI. They big chill is a 3 day festival in the malverns. Its very pretty, not very chilled at all and full of lovely bands.

And lovely people.
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Or alternative you can buy my two tickets as I can&#39;t go.

Face value price an&#39; all that.

Comment

WHAT NOOOOOOOOO&#33; Greg it would have been a pleasure supping some staropramen while catching some rays&#33; I always take my GP3 and 45&#39;s and always have &#39;back to mine&#39; sessions at the tent.

When the festival sells out you will be able to get rid of these no problem. Just post it up on the forum. It was the same last year. People went into a blind panic as soon as it sold out. Wallies&#33;

Comment

I&#39;m going too Serms. Really looking forward to it too, as it&#39;s looking like my only &#39;holiday&#39; type steez this year.. so the weather better be good down in them there Malverns&#33;
        Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

I&#39;m there, too, and I&#39;ve persuaded some mates to come who think festivals are only for crusties and public schoolboys.
          http://www.djhistory.com

Comment

Yeah its my only holiday of the year too.

Andy Soul Fiend is a usual chiller. Mr Hopkinson did an amazing AV show last year. But I was too *ahem* tipsy to go and say hello at that point in the evening.

Comment

Belson whats with the corrs fetish?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (sermad @ June 21 2004,21:58)]Belson whats with the corrs fetish?
                75% wank acceptance rate
                new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                  Quote[/b] (sermad @ June 21 2004,21:58)]Belson whats with the corrs fetish?
                  No.......no fetish here.

Nice avatars though.

I&#39;ll move onto another shit pop act soon, when I can find some nice moving gif&#39;s.

Comment

THE BIG CHILL HAS SOLD OUT&#33;&#33;&#33;

Apart from a few tickets left at various outlets throughout the country (link to list below) tickets for our annual festival at Eastnor Castle, Malvern Hills, Herefordshire on the 30th, 31st of July and 1st of August 2004 have now sold out.

There will be a Ticket Exchange Forum soon, for those who&#39;ve either missed the boat or who have tickets and can&#39;t make it anymore.

For regular updates subscribe at the bottom of this page.

Comment

Working...
                    X