Brighton vultures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brighton vultures

a mate of mine is moving to brightion next weekend, he doesn't know anyone there, so he wants to get in contact with any DJ's/record collectors who can show him the good clubs/record shops etc so if there's any brighton vultures out there PM me and i'll pass his contact details onto you and maybe you can meet up with him, his musical tastes are mainly trance & house.
    I want to go to the land of ooog!

Zap club, The Beach and the fiunky Buddah are good clubs that go cross the board musically. So I'm sure he'll find sommet. On sydney street is 'click click, whirly bleep'. Its a trance record shop. If he goes in there and has a chat I'm sure someone will help him out. There is another further up the hill towards the left.

Covert records off Trafalgar st has all genres too. Rounder in the lanes - Very good store. Loads of stuff. Mick fullers store is the mecca for house. Edgeworld records in kensington gardens is the best record store in the world. It goes across genres but mainly has mental garage punk - hip hop - and those weird finnish progressive jazz records that I so love!

Hope he has fun. Summer is the best time of year.
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

thanks sermad, i&#39;ll pass this info onto him.
      I want to go to the land of ooog!

Comment

Heart In Hand pub is where all the funk/psych/mod-ish vinyl nuts hang out in the day/eves - friendly atmosphere + free sussed jukebox too...
        new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Wheres that dude?

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (sermad @ June 21 2004,23:50)]Wheres that dude?
            at the end of the road to where &#39;jump the gun&#39; is - upper gardner st.???

call in there, my brethren run the bar most nights - kelv &amp; kate...
            new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Yeah when I&#39;m back I&#39;ll swing by. They have dj&#39;s?

Comment

Ahhh, thats the pub, thanks for the info Col, knew there must be some kind of scene in Brighton. I was thinking about doing a VV guide to Brighton this summer, if i shoot all the photos (i&#39;ve got a digital camera) and do the text can someone Html&#39;ify it all for me? Would also like to run the text through someone else whoÂ’s been around down there, jus to check my opinions are on the money.
                working together for better bass and treble

Comment

Working...
                X