Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Ollie! Quite a few of us here first got interested in records via hip hop and sampling...

Comment

• Yeah welcome Ollie , from your other post in the CSC thread gather your from Bmth , me too mate

Comment

• Welcome Ollie

Get stuck in as soon as you can as you'll find people here generous with information and occasionally with vinyl too. (You'll have to post a certain amount, maybe 30 or 50 posts to take part in the freebies).

Start a few threads and enjoy yourself!

Turbo
        "White paper inner sleeve is pristine ..."

Comment

• Hi all,

My name is Branko, I'm 35 year-old civil engineer and 3D modeler from Bosnia. Into music from an early age and always broadening the scope, so now I'm into all kinds of stuff - soul/ disco/ funk/ hip-hop / psych/ rock/ prog/ jazz/ fusion/ metal/ avantgarde/ experimental/ synth/ new wave/ psychobilly/ surf/ electronica. Pretty sure I've left something out, but you'll have to excuse me, because I'm yet to buy my first record, as my daily job and my kid let me enjoy the music only during the commute. For various reasons, my collecting still is really not a collecting, but I love music too damn much not to start anytime

I found about the forum while looking into a Martin Lovegrove interview, and got immediately interested. Maybe it's the forum nostalgia thingy, but I like it here

Personally, I'm into visual arts, 3D modelling and all kinds of different media, so feel free to contact me, because I'd really like to contribute in any way. I will be updating my IG page, so you can check it out and see if there's anything you might like.

https://www.instagram.com/brankobaltic/?hl=hr

https://www.mixcloud.com/branko24/groovin-mix/

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Branko24 View Post
            Hi all,

My name is Branko, I'm 35 year-old civil engineer

You're 35; try not to rub it in!
            "You don't want to kill the cash donkey"

Comment

• Comment

Working...