X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockadelic
    replied
    Sounds great.......I'll figure out one of those options and maybe post a couple of clips this evening.

PINA is a phenomena that I just don't get.....me and my buddies used to call it "Yuppie Money Counting Music" when it was first introduced.

But I do listen to some weird and obscure stuff....my philosophy is if I can post a clip that only one person will dig, it's worth the effort.

Leave a comment:

• No, LordNo
    replied
    http://www.verygoodplus.co.uk/showthread.php?t=29252

Hawthorne Wingo/Rockadelic is the grandaddy of digging stories. Something of a folk hero.
    Last edited by No, LordNo; 25-10-2010, 05:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• alanmck
    replied
    Originally posted by Rockadelic View Post
    Just a few questions.

If I find a track or two that I am digging and want to share them here is there any special place to do that?

Are all genres of music either appreciated or at least tolerated here?`

What is the general geographical breakdown of the members.....mostly UK? US?
    bunch of ways to do that currently:

1. you could just start a thread of stuff you like,
    2. you could add it to the ridiculously long "today, i have mostly been listening to..." thread that's been running for about 47 years,
    3. you could start a chart in the "charts and reviews" section.
    4. you could do a mix and stick it in "home productions"...

simple, eh?

geog b/down: lots of UK/ Europe and Scandanavia and a bit of N.America, with outposts in Asia, S. America.

no hair metal, and as Expury70s noted, we're happily behind the curve on PINA...

Leave a comment:

• Expiry2011
    replied
    Originally posted by Rockadelic View Post
    Just a few questions.

If I find a track or two that I am digging and want to share them here is there any special place to do that?

They usually seem to end up in the snippets section - but you could also post them as charts
    I'd say we're a pretty broad church when it comes to types of music - you'll almost certainly find someone on here who likes what you like - with the possible exception of new age music
    As for geography many on here tend to be from the UK but there are VGers from all over the world

Leave a comment:

• Rockadelic
    replied
    Just a few questions.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X