Clear All

• Sie Vulture
    replied
    Welcome..!

Leave a comment:

• HarryPalmer
    replied
    Hi there,

I'm not a super spy but a humble record collector and general music lover, I also make music myself.

I stumbled upon the site a few years ago on a random search for a record, then lurked a little bit and thought I would sign myself up and try and learn a few things, and contribute wherever I can.

Happy Christmas!

Leave a comment:

• peretti
    replied
    Originally posted by picko-d- View Post

I didnt say I knew the answer

I just liked the question
    That makes two of us.

Leave a comment:

• picko-d-
    replied
    Originally posted by peretti View Post
    Hello picko-d, good to have you here. Now, is that Night Trains track any good or what?

I didnt say I knew the answer

I just liked the question

Leave a comment:

• peretti
    replied
    Originally posted by picko-d- View Post
    Hello All,

Just joined after Alanmck posted the Night trains query on the brownswood board.
    Hello picko-d, good to have you here. Now, is that Night Trains track any good or what?

Leave a comment:

• picko-d-
    replied
    Hello All,

Just joined after Alanmck posted the Night trains query on the brownswood board.

Leave a comment:

• pH
    replied
    Been a member for a few years. Work with Bodger.

People think I know a lot about records but compared to the guys on here my large collection and knowledge are just a pebble on the Brighton beach that is VG+

Happy Winterval you vinyl junkies you

Paul

Leave a comment:

• muppets
    replied
    yeah. like records, message boards ..not so much

also responsible for the nasty old frames template on vv

Leave a comment:

• DaveK
    replied
    I'm DaveK. I registered a while ago but never really became active. I like records.

Leave a comment:

• Cacapo
    replied
    he does comics and animation ,too!

Leave a comment:

• milan
    replied
    Yes, Milan from Cairo! Thanks for the welcome.

Now I have to think about a nice avatar.

Leave a comment:

• Ian Townsend
    replied
    Originally posted by milan View Post
    Hello, I'm Milan. I might know some of you from Waxidermy. I do comics and animation and have been collecting records for some 15 years. I've been reading VG+ occasionally (I think I mostly stumbled on it when searching for info on some British library or euro obscurity) and don't know why I didn't sign up earlier. Waxidermy is in a different time zone and it's probably good t's dead while I should be working.
    Folks, we have a man in Cairo.

Good to see you here Milan.

Leave a comment:

• milan
    replied
    Hello, I'm Milan. I might know some of you from Waxidermy. I do comics and animation and have been collecting records for some 15 years. I've been reading VG+ occasionally (I think I mostly stumbled on it when searching for info on some British library or euro obscurity) and don't know why I didn't sign up earlier. Waxidermy is in a different time zone and it's probably good t's dead while I should be working.

Leave a comment:

• geerox
    replied
    Gee here, just found this place by sheer chance and Ive enjoyed reading through lots of the threads. Ive been collecting records since the late seventies starting off with mainly ska and then evolving into hip hop during the early 80s and then soul and funk. I am involved with a new internet radio station called www.platinumgroovesradio.com which plays all that good stuff.

Leave a comment:

• rickyvilla
    replied
    Originally posted by jakartajive View Post
    Up the Arsenal

Leave a comment:

Working...
X