• Can i get in on the cd swap

can i get in the cd swap
    i heard there was one going on this message board
    am i wrong or too late ??

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (JOHN IDEM @ June 24 2004,02:36)]can i get in the cd swap
    i heard there was one going on this message board
    am i wrong or too late ??
    Much though it has dragged on, I fear you are too late John as 25 June is the final date for submissions. This mix swap was originally planned for Easter!!

But I suggest you keep an eye on the original thread ("It's Nearly Easter&quot and then you could offer to swap with individual mixes that sound interesting...

FYI, I'd check in again in December for the regular christmas mix selection. Just don't get picked to swap with Sermad, that's my tip...
    Let him have the lot for £2.00 - we were only going to throw 'em out anyway...

Comment

well let me know if i can join in if somebody drops out as i can send these 30 cds tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (JOHN IDEM @ June 24 2004,02:52)]well let me know if i can join in if somebody drops out as i can send these 30 cds tomorrow
        John, PM me if you wanna do some CD swaps.

The thing is, everybody (most?) has already sent in their 23 CDs so even though you could provide your copies - I presume it would involve Mr Logic having to copy extras of everybody's individual CD for your good self....

Comment

Is the same one as you did for the deepfunk/funk45 swap, John?
          http://wakeupanddie.com
          http://weirdgearnyc.com
          http://makethingsmatter.com

Comment

That's what I was going to ask... These 30 CDs you have sitting ready wouldn't happen to have "John Idem presents Deep Funk live in London" printed on them by any chance? Nice try...
            There MUST be a Hymns-A-Swingin' in this box...

Comment

Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (Si Cheeba @ June 24 2004,08:47)]
              Originally posted by [b
              Quote[/b] (JOHN IDEM @ June 24 2004,02:52)]well let me know if i can join in if somebody drops out as i can send these 30 cds tomorrow
              John, PM me if you wanna do some CD swaps.  

The thing is, everybody (most?) has already sent in their 23 CDs so even though you could provide your copies - I presume it would involve Mr Logic having to copy extras of everybody's individual CD for your good self....  
              Same here, PM me if you want a 1-on-1 swap
              Laminated with Clarifoil™

also see : davidhopkinson.org

Comment

nah its actually the next cd swap at deep funk
                so if you want one of these join in the deep funk volume 2 swap....
                otherwise i can do a one for one swap no problem

Comment

Working...
                X