Happy birthday funky guzzo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday funky guzzo

I know you are an occasional poster to this board, but you always drop some knowledge and the fact that you are 24 keeps the average age of the posters on here down to 56 (Rich Hero's long lifespan bumps it up a bit unfortunately)

Hope you have a good Birthday and all your record dreams come true

Chin chin
    He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

He'll still be asleep! Happy bday dooooooood.
    www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Laminated with Clarifoil™

also see : davidhopkinson.org

Comment

Originally posted by [b
        Quote[/b] (sermad @ June 24 2004,10:36)]He&#39;ll still be asleep&#33; Happy bday dooooooood.
        Sleep...Pssssshaw&#33;

It&#39;s 3:30 in the morning here in L.A. and I&#39;m just getting in from hanging out...
        Got the day off and I think I&#39;ll hit the rootdown. If by any chance any VV happen to be in LA right now feel free to meet me over there and lisen to me babble in a happy drunken state.

Thanks to all who wished me a Happy B-Day

Rich How ol&#39; are ya?
        ?
        or
        ?

Comment

Happy Birthday Guzz &#33;

Rich is definitely , or perhaps even &#33;
          If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
            Quote[/b] (Funky Guzzo @ June 24 2004,11:37)]Rich How ol&#39; are ya?
            ?
            or
            ?
            LOL&#33;   - I&#39;m only 99 &#39;cos the board can&#39;t handle ages older than that.

Have a good &#39;un Guzzo&#33; May your year be filled with...

You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

The Rootdown&#33;&#33; That&#39;s a fine gig - last time I was there I think they had emanon pa&#39;ing, Miles djing and a fucked up hiphop vibe. Quality venue&#33;

Sometime soon, guzzo, I&#39;ll make it back to Cali - miss it too much&#33;

Happy Birthday, fella&#33;&#33;

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (Belson @ June 24 2004,12:48)]The Rootdown&#33;&#33; That&#39;s a fine gig - last time I was there I think they had emanon pa&#39;ing, Miles djing and a fucked up hiphop vibe. Quality venue&#33;

Sometime soon, guzzo, I&#39;ll make it back to Cali - miss it too much&#33;

Happy Birthday, fella&#33;&#33;

thats funny, I don&#39;t go to rootdown all too often anymore but last I was there Emanon was performing. Perhaps we were at the same show and didn&#39;t know it.

anyways just wanted to give a B-day update and say that this is truly a happy B-day. I just got a university to overturn its rejection of me and now I will be moving towards the OC in the fall.

YAY ME

Comment

Working...
                X