New Star Trek movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eric-adams View Post
    how can you not like back to the future and terminator (yes terminator 3 was a bit shit, but terminator i was bloody ace)
    I've never seen T3 but I do quite like all the other films in both franchises but, particularly with Terminator, I genuinely think the time travel gubbins kills a lot of the suspense. Obviously its just an excuse to have evil robots chasing kids, which is brilliant, but still...

Although I do also dislike "this is your DESTINY" in films, unless its Star Wars where, if in doubt, its The Force.
    Mixes, compilations and the like

Comment

Originally posted by ginghamkitchen View Post
      It's on my signature, Eric. Have a look, you might like it. I must stress that it is NOT about my kettle or how many times i've been to the toilet that day. Sorry if that disappoints.
      Ah man, the animal people thing in Lucky man , with me for the rest of my days

Love the Soundtrack to that film, Poor people is a great ditty, Sell sell sell what a groove and the other song which was used in a VW car advert in the 80's. Can't remember the name of that one.

I've much catching up to do concerning your blog, you have been busy.
      -
      You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever,
      but you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Jimmy Oddman View Post
        I've never seen T3 but I do quite like all the other films in both franchises but, particularly with Terminator, I genuinely think the time travel gubbins kills a lot of the suspense. Obviously its just an excuse to have evil robots chasing kids, which is brilliant, but still...

Although I do also dislike "this is your DESTINY" in films, unless its Star Wars where, if in doubt, its The Force.
        What sort of films are your favourite?

Submarine movies and jungle-based adventure for me. The Enemy Below and Apocalypto currently top of the list.
        Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by babycart View Post
          What sort of films are your favourite?

Submarine movies and jungle-based adventure for me. The Enemy Below and Apocalypto currently top of the list.
          I love submarine films. My favourite is 'Destination Tokyo' even though it doesn't have many of the submarine film staples, i.e. sending some rubbish and a dead body to the surface to make out you've been hit - someone becoming hysterical under bombardment - beards, etc.
          SPIRIT DUPLICATOR Est 2015.

Comment

I love submarine films. My favourite is 'Destination Tokyo' even though it doesn't have many of the submarine film staples, i.e. sending some rubbish and a dead body to the surface to make out you've been hit - someone becoming hysterical under bombardment - beards, etc.
            The only reason i grew a PING! beard in the first place was to look like a PING! wily U-Boat commander.
            Young PING! Dickie Attenborough's "We're all going to die in this ruddy tin fish" is the best PING! deep sea crack up, I reckon.
            SQAARK! SQUARK! SQUARK!
            Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

The only reason i grew a PING! beard in the first place was to look like a PING! wily U-Boat commander.
              Young PING! Dickie Attenborough's "We're all going to die in this ruddy tin fish" is the best PING! deep sea crack up, I reckon.
              SQAARK! SQUARK! SQUARK!
              The Mrs is working nights at the moment. I might have a bit of a sub film night. 'Crash Dive' & 'Run Silent Run Deep', I think.

Comment

The first time my little brother ever took acid, under my wing as it were, metaphorically speaking, we spent a very pleasant day wandering around Greenwich Park. We then decided it might be a nice idea to go and see a film.

I wish I had known more about Jacob's Ladder in advance.
                To infinity - and beyond!

Comment

Originally posted by jakartajive View Post
                  The first time my little brother ever took acid, under my wing as it were, metaphorically speaking, we spent a very pleasant day wandering around Greenwich Park. We then decided it might be a nice idea to go and see a film.

I fancied a Muslim girl when I was 19 and took her to see A Private Function, perhaps the most un-halaal film ever released.
                  Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jakartajive View Post

Did you think it was set on a submarine?

Comment

Did you think it was set on a submarine?
                      no you dozy twat it's about a window cleaner and is set on a ladder. It's not that good but window cleaning movies are my favourite.
                      I know your game Lionel! I can see what you really are!

Comment

The Mrs is working nights at the moment. I might have a bit of a sub film night. 'Crash Dive' & 'Run Silent Run Deep', I think.
                        when the cat's away, eh?
                        Vardy.....¡¡¡PELIGRO!!!

Comment

I fancied a Muslim girl when I was 19 and took her to see A Private Function, perhaps the most un-halaal film ever released.
                          I'm pretty sure the man-pig bit in O Lucky Man would have caused more consternation than Alan Bennett's waspish one-liners.

Chocolate Sandwich, anyone?
                          "Here comes the Fun Cooker!!"

Comment

when the cat's away, eh?
                            Yeah, she doesn't know the half of it! I stay up late too. 12 - 12.30.

Comment

Originally posted by ginghamkitchen
                              Yeah, she doesn't know the half of it! I stay up late too.
                              Yeah, she doesn't know the half of it! I stay up late too. 12 - 12.30.
                              Which of these posts will ginghamkitchen delete? Should we have a poll?
                              You freeking scientologists are all the same, quible, dribble and then demand ice creams. Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

Yeah, she doesn't know the half of it! I stay up late too. 12 - 12.30. But boy am I tired in the morning. I just wish my kettle worked.

Comment

Working...
                                X