X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La-Soul-Fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (sermad @ July 03 2004,15:16)]Gives myself and rich time to cultivate a fuggin good beard!
    A beard is for life........................not just for Manchester.

Wrong

Very right

Leave a comment:

• sermad
    replied
    Got like a full line up for this shindigs then?

If so...then a trip up in the pimpmobile might be in order.

Gives myself and rich time to cultivate a fuggin good beard!

Leave a comment:

• Rich Hero
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (La-Soul-Fiend @ July 02 2004,17:25)]Rich, you feeling this baby?
    Ah yeah. But I don't think a Niemen bowlcut will be sufficient - I may just have to rock the tonsure to do this justice... Just don't mention your trainer collection to Matt, AV.

Leave a comment:

• DOKO*ENO
    replied
    george and mildred drummer.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Hero
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (DOKO*ENO @ July 02 2004,17:56)]'p-mobil' and late period 'piramis' will be complimentary.
    'It's Never Been So Good' off Piramis 2 will be fine for my Hungarian metal quotent

Maybe Wiatraki's 'Beskidzkie Swiatki' from my Polish Eurovision/Beat Group quotent too.....

Leave a comment:

• DOKO*ENO
    replied
    'p-mobil' and late period 'piramis' will be complimentary.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Hero
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (DOKO*ENO @ July 02 2004,17:38)]well, its 27th to 29th of august if your up 4 it...
    why dont you all book a coach?
    Well, if there's an outing being organised, I may well be up for it. I need a break from work......

Now, will there be enough Hungarian metal for me

Leave a comment:

• DOKO*ENO
    replied
    well, its 27th to 29th of august if your up 4 it...
    why dont you all book a coach?

Leave a comment:

• La-Soul-Fiend
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (DOKO*ENO @ July 02 2004,14:57)]Bob stanley is playing the Polanski season closing party on might be a good weekend to come to manc (is the monday a bank holiday???) Sunday alldayer???

La-Soul-Fiend...
    send us a mix if you get chance.
    Seriously considering this now.

Is there any chance of some friendly tour of crucial Manc Psych spots over the weekend with some of the Manc heads?

Rich, you feeling this baby?

Leave a comment:

• wooly
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (DOKO*ENO @ July 02 2004,14:57)]sorry wooly, didnt clock the post.

the tune on the b-music mix that youre on about is 'se voce pensa' by 'roberto carlos'. Gal costa also did a top version of it....
    ah! like that. would like to hear costa's version

Leave a comment:

• DOKO*ENO
    replied
    sorry wooly, didnt clock the post.

the tune on the b-music mix that youre on about is 'se voce pensa' by 'roberto carlos'. Gal costa also did a top version of it....

also SERMAD....
    the tune on the b-music mix that YOU are on about is
    Iyi Düsü Tasin by Mavi Isiklar (i think 'hardnoise' or 'son of noise' sampled it)

Bob stanley is playing the Polanski season closing party on might be a good weekend to come to manc (is the monday a bank holiday???) Sunday alldayer???

La-Soul-Fiend...
    send us a mix if you get chance.

Leave a comment:

• DOKO*ENO
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rich Hero
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (La-Soul-Fiend @ July 02 2004,12:45)]July is a tad busy but possibly early August would be cool.
    I seem to remember mention of a Sunday at the end of August - any details for that AV or BV? I would love to witness the great Polish Jazz natterthon...

Leave a comment:

• La-Soul-Fiend
    replied
    Good luck guys with tonite and all nites. I am gutted that I cannot be there tonite! But after a chat with certain other vultures on the phone this week, I would love to come up for a Manc weekender and check this nite out as it seems like the perfect altar to my very own musical church if you get my drift. Just to come up and shower in the sound of the true psychedelic underground would be more than enough for this little fiend:

July is a tad busy but possibly early August would be cool.

Any of you chaps, bearded or not, going to this years Big Chill at all as it would be intersting to meetcha' for a prog infused cuppa and a bacon roll? I have always dreamt of a proper funky-prog tent at the Big Chill.

Shit!

Now that would be a trip!

Leave a comment:

• wooly
    replied
    Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (wooly @ July 01 2004,14:31)]AV, what's that track on B-Music mix1 that comes in at 3:50? it's a belter.

anyone?

ah well...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X