Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My ebay auctions

Ey-oop,

If any of you fellas have won anything in my eBay auctions (it sometimes happens&#33, please accept my grovelling apologies for not being able to contact any of you.

I only got back from Glastonbury late on Monday night and yesterday our AOL connection wasn't working.

I hope to be able to catch up with you tonight (AOL permitting), so don't think I'm being slack - like Sven, it's not my fault!!

Cheers,

Ben

PS If anyone offers you any pills with 'SEX' stamped on them, claiming that they're E, refuse them, they act more like ketamine. Absolutely ruined me!
    Jet Boy stole my baby.

Originally posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (Benicio Del Toffo @ June 30 2004,15:28)]PS If anyone offers you any pills with 'SEX' stamped on them, claiming that they're E, refuse them, they act more like ketamine. Absolutely ruined me!
    Tha'll learn you!

www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Cue the sound of grinding teeth - aaarrrggggh &#33;
      If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

i nearly won one of the auctions, ben - but failed to meet the old reserve. glad you&#39;re in one piece though - wouldn&#39;t trust dodgy chemicals meself&#33;

Comment

What can I say? It was Glastonbury and Orbital were fast approaching and we&#39;d run out of pharmaceuticals (I never smoke weed, don&#39;t like it). It was either pills, mushrooms or MDMA crystals. I went for pills as I figured I&#39;d be alright for packing up the tent etc the next day.

How wrong can one man be? Absolutely minging&#33;

Still, Orbital seemed pretty good from what I can remember.
          Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Didja then have to trudge along the old raised railroad amongsta huge crowd for absolutely ages after Orbital. We did - no fun.

I was rocking the half bottle of Thai Energy Drink (no idea what its called) and doobie approach

Saner but possibly not much.
            Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

my only vice in life is a good bottle of wine. and the vinyl of course. call me old pipe and slippers, i know i know...

Comment

I don&#39;t take drugs cos they make we want to have big poo&#39;s. And its no fun needing a big poo in a club (or worse - dirty blue chemical bogs at festies).

Sie Vulture &amp; Col Wolfe now know this of me.

www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Possibly the best argued case against drugs I&#39;ve ever seen. tHough actually at glastonbury the latrines are a lot better than the enclosed portaloos you get in most festies. Still nt actively nice though.

Though having survived some pretty grim Indian bogs when my insides were falling out due to no drugs whatsoever I don&#39;t get too put off by the festie bogs. You just need strong thigh muscles. Anyway enough of this talk.
                  Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                    Quote[/b] ]I don&#39;t take drugs cos they make we want to have big poo&#39;s. And its no fun needing a big poo in a club... Sie Vulture &amp; Col Wolfe now know this of me.
                    .. it is true. Poor    does rather suffer from &quot;poo shyness&quot;...      

Col Wolfe didn&#39;t probably realise Serm, unless your cheeks were still blushed as you and I jumped the poor fella on the stairs &#33; Oooof &#33;  
                    If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] (Sie Vulture @ July 01 2004,11:09)]
                      Originally posted by [b
                      Quote[/b] ]I don&#39;t take drugs cos they make we want to have big poo&#39;s. And its no fun needing a big poo in a club... Sie Vulture &amp; Col Wolfe now know this of me.
                      .. it is true. Poor    does rather suffer from &quot;poo shyness&quot;...      

Col Wolfe didn&#39;t probably realise Serm, unless your cheeks were still blushed as you and I jumped the poor fella on the stairs &#33; Oooof &#33;  
                      (sigh) I&#39;ll always cherish the moment I first met Sie &amp; Sermad betwixt two floors of a sodden Newmarket Nightclub.....the looks of excitement, respect &amp; constipation spread across their intoxicated mugs.....
                      new SPOKE release: >>> SEE HERE <<< RKM LIBRARY BEATS

Comment

Ben, did you bring back any of this for your next auctions?  

Comment

Did I fuck&#33;&#33;

ETC will confirm this. That mud is not soil + water. It is in fact soil + water + effluence.

More than once the sewage trucks......seeped.

The fookin&#39; bogs REEKED&#33;&#33; Disgusting orange turds (liver deficiencies that Scots woman said the other night) set on a mountain of tampons and bog roll, with piss coulis was the dish of the day.

I would have took a photo for authenticity, but I was too busy retching.

That said, my Timberland Guide Boots (13yrs and still strong) are covered in the stuff, so if anyone wants some free Somerset sewage, just let me know&#33;&#33;
                          Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

Working...
                          X