John stapleton......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John stapleton......

Yessir, congratulations on reaching the hallowed ground of Rich Hero and joining him at 99.

Looking good for it mate - is your hair still growing?

Best wishes, fella.

I hope I'm still fiending for records at 99.

Comment

Happy Bday John.

Nice to know a true gent among us devious record fiends.

www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

Have a good &#39;un John.
        "..hole...road...middle thereof"

Comment

Happy Birthday John &#33;

If you're looking for a pristine copy then this isn't the one for you. The vinyl looks like someone has polished their brickwork with it and the label has been ruined by some fool with a pen.

Comment

Many (sounds like MANY anyway) happy returns son.

Help yourself to some cider (I believe pronounced &#39;zoydurrr&#39 on my behalf.

Hope you get lucky with the vinyl this week too.
            Jet Boy stole my baby.

Comment

More birthday greetings from the Irish jury. Have a - the ads they aren&#39;t allowed run anymore say its good for you.
              Enthusiastic vagueness passes for scholarship in the twilight world of the disc-jockey.

John Peel

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                Quote[/b] (emperor tomato ketchup @ July 01 2004,10:39)]More birthday greetings from the Irish jury. Have a   - the ads they aren&#39;t allowed run anymore say its good for you.
                The &#39;My goodness my guiness&#39; campaign.

http://www.websmith.demon.co.uk/Posters/.htm

Cheeky blighters, really.

Comment

Many Happy Returns John

You are probably still cleaning the Glastonbury mud off your tent, boots etc - or are you selling it on ebay instead?&#33;
                  He also contributed songs for the Jim Henson movie vehicle 'Muppets From Space'.

Comment

What&#39;s up this board all about? I just received a welcome email in my hotmail account and I&#39;ve never even been here before in my life???

Anyway, John dude - have a dope day man.

Comment

And Mr. Belson, I have these for you in retrun for a &#39;Snowboy&#39; if the offer&#39;s still there...

Comment

John

happy birthday. Call me about whatever it was you wanted from Ace.

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                          Quote[/b] (The Real Super Dave @ July 01 2004,13:29)]And Mr. Belson, I have these for you in retrun for a &#39;Snowboy&#39; if the offer&#39;s still there...

Can&#39;t see the darn attachment, oh superb one. Is it a tad rude? I got a firewall here that doesn&#39;t even let the glimmer of a pair of diddies past it.

Sowatchusayin&#39;?

Comment

winning (... the right to buy) that del richardson lp has the ideal birthday gift mr. s.
                            you were after that baby when i came and djed for you 8 years ago in bristol/brighton(?).
                            alll the best. AV.
                            kraut rock ist nicht tot!
                            http://www.myspace.com/andyvotel
                            http://www.myspace.com/voteldesign

Comment

Originally posted by [b
                              Quote[/b] (DOKO*ENO @ July 01 2004,14:35)]winning (... the right to buy) that del richardson lp has the ideal birthday gift mr. s.
                              you were after that baby when i came and djed for you 8 years ago in bristol/brighton(?).
                              alll the best. AV.
                              blimey well remembered mr. v - was it really 8 years ago?&#33;&#33;??
                              We know when a mate buys it for you too.

Comment

Working...
                              X