Mpc 2000 vs. 4000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mpc 2000 vs. 4000

hi, have any of you producing guys ever used the mpc 4000?...i've worked with the 2000 for years and i think about buying a 4000 now. is it that supergood like the magazines say.??..
    can you explain to me what this word means?

www.myspace.com/deenoakathedustybutton

I've tried the 4000 and didn't really think it was worth the extra cash but that's probably because the 2000 does every thing i need, it was nice being able to back up onto CD though. If you are restricted by the 2000 then I suppose the 4000 could be good with all those extra features. There were still a few glitches in the OS when I tried it.
    One of the things I like about the 2000 is that it is relatively simple, the 4000 wasn't as easy to get used to. If I had enough money I would eventually get one but for now I'm happy with the 2000!
    www.myspace.com/thecromagnonband

http://www.wolfpeople.co.uk

Comment

Dump it and get a pc or a mac and a hot soundcard!
      www.thesoundlibrary.net <- Changed URL

Comment

i agree with sermad, thats the best way to start.

Comment

ditto...The MPC 4000 is a bit crash prone too a laptop &amp; midi box to hook up with your 2000 is the way forward if you would like advice from professional Engineer NoSleep Nigel Try here

No Sleep&#39;s place
          Go on wit'cha bad elf

Comment

What soft samplers you rocking these days jonny?

Comment

Hi Serm,

I use &#39;Battery &#39; for chopped up loops &amp; drums &amp; &#39;EXS 24&#39; for most other stuff i.e. instruments (all in Logic)

J.
              Go on wit'cha bad elf

Comment

How hard is battery? I think I downloaded it. Opened it up and um freaked out due to not having any buttons to push&#33;

Comment

battery has to be the easiest vsti-sampler ever. im impressed sermad. :P

Comment

Working...
                  X